Self-Published book

SC-Gizmo

Hello everyone,

Long time reader here, first time poster. I'm a huge fan of Sanderson (which everyone here is), and he has greatly inspired my writing

I just wanted to reach out to the community and announce I have self published a book on Amazon, and would love for everyone to check it out. It is Kindle exclusive, but the app is free to download.

The book is called: Sky Pirates (A Goblin's Tale) Vol. 1. It is about a crew of Goblins who believe they are sky pirates. When their captain, a Human named Finnegan, gets sick, the crew gathers together to try and cure his illness.

It is currently on sale for $0.99 until Jun 14th, and all the proceeds made during the sale are going to the charity Worldbuilders, a charity founded by author Patrick Rothfuss.

The link below provides more information regarding the charity.
https://worldbuilders.org/page/fundraising

The link below will direct you towards my book.
https://www.amazon.com/Sky-Pirates-Goblins-Tale-Vol-1-ebook/dp/B0714LDCQL/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496087057&sr=8-1&keywords=sky+pirates

While I want to sell as many copies as possible (What author doesn't?), my goal is to be able to donate as much money to Worldbuilders as possible.

Please check it out. For $1, you will get to read my fun story about Goblins, and donate to help change the world.

Thank you all for your time, and enjoy!