Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Role-play!

Flying on to Omashu was surprisingly nostalgic. For Aang at least. Neither Toph or Zuko had been with them at that first encounter with the eccentric king. Sokka and Katara had told the whole thing to the Gaang though, so if need be, Toph was ready to exchange some smart words with the king.

It was a quiet evening at the Jasmine Dragon. There were very few customers. And for once, Iroh had time to go out to look at the sunset. He sighed deeply. Ah, nephew, he thought. I hope you are watching this. The tranquility was soon broken unfortunately. A messenger came up, bearing the royal crest of the Earth King. Iroh smiled at the man.

"Welcome to the Jasmine Dragon. What can I do for you?" The man held out a scroll.

"This is an urgent message," the messenger answered. "Please read it immediately." Iroh nodded thanks, taking the scroll.

"Would you like a cup of tea before leaving?" he asked. "Free of charge." The messenger opened his mouth, then hesitated. He did like tea.

"I thank you for your generosity." he said, bowing to Iroh. "I would love a cup of tea." Iroh beckoned him inside.

On 10/4/2017 at 9:05 PM, ryshadium90 said:

Flying on to Omashu was surprisingly nostalgic. For Aang at least. Neither Toph or Zuko had been with them at that first encounter with the eccentric king. Sokka and Katara had told the whole thing to the Gaang though, so if need be, Toph was ready to exchange some smart words with the king.

"Looking forward to meeting the Earth King?" Aang asked Toph

On 10/15/2017 at 9:53 AM, ryshadium90 said:

"Looking forward to meeting another old person? Sure," Toph shrugged. "Why not. He managed to beat you around a bit, so he can't be all that bad."

Toph paused for a moment. "Does he still have that giant goat gorilla?"

Aang chuckled nervously. "Well he has got a whole lot better at earth-bending since I hung out with him one hundred years ago."

• 2 years later...
On 6/13/2020 at 9:18 PM, Vapor said:

could i be Katara?

Hi! This thread is a few years old, and we don’t normally perform necromancy on old threads. I don’t know if the people who posted here are still active. (The Queen does show up occasionally.) You might have better luck starting a new roleplay in this world - I know there’s a resurgence of ATLA fans right now, so you’d probably have some people interested in joining! ^_^