List of Cosmere hints throughout books

King Cole

Ok, since I'm pretty sure there is no official list for hints in books, I was hoping for a Topic where we can share all of the easter eggs we have found. I personally have had some trouble with people referencing things that I didn't pick up on and not being able to find an explanation. Whenever I was forced to ask, I felt stupid because I wasn't able to notice these things. I thought this would be an easy solution. 

I'm gonna be putting them in catagories based primarily on book. I will cite whoever I got the information from. I don't need exact chapters but only the general area where something happened. Obviously it will take a little while for it to be a useful source but I think the effort will be worth it.

Warbreaker:

Elantris:

Mistborn:

• The Final Empire
  • Well of Acension
  • Hero of Ages
  • Alloy of Law
  • Shadows of Self
  • Bands of Mourning
  • Secret History

Stormlight Archive:

• Way of Kings
  • Words of Radiance

Emporer's Soul:

White Sand:

Silence in the Forests of Hell:

Sixth of the Dusk:

World Hoppers:

• Khriss: Only appears onscreen twice so far and always in a very obvious way. More subtle mentions of her can be found in the Bands of Mourning broadsheet and as the person Nazh addresses his margin notes to.
  • Nazh: He's the ardent that's seen sketching Bridge Four in WoR, also leaves notes on lots of the art inserts, gets mentioned in the BoM broadsheet twice and appears in person in Secret History.
  • Galladon: Appears in The Way of Kings as 'Grump'. You can tell by the speech pattern.
  • Demoux: Appears with Galladon as 'Thinker'. You can identify him by the scar.
  • Baon: The third of the Purelake trio, as 'Blunt', we only knew this one by Word of Brandon.
  • Aslydin: Married to Demoux, also part of the Seventeenth Shard, very likely to be the Terriswoman worldhopper that Brandon has told us was on Nalthis during Warbreaker.
  • Vasher: Hanging out on Roshar and calling himself Zahel. Can be identified by his color/flower metaphors, having life sense and his general grumpiness.
  • Nightblood: Hello, do you remember my catchphrase about destroying evil?
  • Iyatil and Mraize: The former is known to be from Silverlight but is descended from the Southern Scadrians (thanks to BoM we knew what to go back and look for with her mask), the latter is confirmed to be from Roshar but we know he's been offworld.
  • Felt: You have to keep your eyes peeled to spot him, he's one of the scouts working for the Kholins in WoR.
  • Mi'chelle: From Alloy of Law, confirmed by Brandon to be a worldhopper from Nalthis. She's the newlywed that Hoid is seen talking with.
  • Unknown kandra: Brandon has told us there are kandra worldhoppers but by definition it's kind of hard to know whether or not we've seen them. One of them really needs to be canonically named WalDo.
  • The Ire: Worldhoppers from Sel, seen in Secret History.
  • The Ones Above: Appear in Sixth of the Dusk.

(Thank you @Weltall for all of these, you can find the source here.

Hoid:

• Appears in The Final Empire as the informant that Kelsier talks too.
  • Appears in Stormlight Archive as the king's wit (my personal favorite)
  • Appears in Bands of Mourning as the begger that tosses Wax the coin.

Please post anything that you find relevant so that I can expand this post

• 5 months later...
  • Chaos locked this topic