Featured Forum Members 2

Silverblade5

On 2/12/2018 at 1:46 AM, Parttimedragon said:

Sorry what is happening ? :lol:

Ohhh I didnt know this existed,so cool.

*Whispers*: I nominate @grantmhansen

Aww shucks @Parttimedragon thanks!  I totally nominate you back! @Parttimedragon nominated! Also @Bridge_Ojisan. Both fantastic artists that I aspire to be more like when I grow up!

6 hours ago, grantmhansen said:

Aww shucks @Parttimedragon thanks!  I totally nominate you back! @Parttimedragon nominated! Also @Bridge_Ojisan. Both fantastic artists that I aspire to be more like when I grow up!

I would like to complete the whatever this circle is and nominate @Parttimedragon and @grantmhansen eheh ♥

• 3 weeks later...
On 14 February 2018 at 1:25 AM, Totally_Not_A_Worldhopper said:

Just discovered this thread, and don't really know anyone, so.... @Parttimedragon seems cool. I nominate them.

Edit: Any votes for me would be very much appreciated. You will get brownies and sherbet lemons (Harry Potter reference!)BA117%20Sherbet%20Lemons.jpg1456176242492.jpeg

Oh thats what a sherbet lemon is huh?

5 minutes ago, Totally_Not_A_Worldhopper said:

I'm not sure whether or not that's offensive, but it kinda is a British thing...

No, just that the books are all British, so even as an English speaker, me being not British, there are always going to be cultural gaps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On July 18, 2018 at 4:15 PM, Toaster Retribution said:

So... this has been dead for a while. Is @Parttimedragon gonna do one?

I've been a bad thread owner. Things have been busy recently, and I haven't updated the archive recently. In a few days, I plan to, and hopefully that will spark some life in this thing. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2018 at 5:14 PM, Silverblade5 said:

I've been a bad thread owner. Things have been busy recently, and I haven't updated the archive recently. In a few days, I plan to, and hopefully that will spark some life in this thing. 

I can't help but notice that that never happened. Not your fault, but in an attempt to once again revive this, I will nominate @Bridge_Ojisan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...