Oathbringer Discussion?

iamstick

3 hours ago, WeiryWriter said:

There will be an Oathbringer spoiler subforum created "soon" (might have to wait until Chaos is back from vacation).

I was looking to post a theory shortly (when I get the time to write it), based on an interlude involving a soulcaster, spoilered obviously. But should I avoid doing that until this sub-forum is created? Even then is it bad form?

1 hour ago, Extesian said:

I was looking to post a theory shortly (when I get the time to write it), based on an interlude involving a soulcaster, spoilered obviously. But should I avoid doing that until this sub-forum is created? Even then is it bad form?

That's the topic for me too. Count me as a member of the Amen Chorus (or Aimian Chorus) on this one.

Okay okay okay I'll make the forum! :) Sorry for the delay. I probably should have done that before heading to Japan...

It's done now. If there are Oathbringer related topics floating around, can you link them here so we can get them moved there? Thanks!

Edited by Chaos

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Okay okay okay I'll make the forum! :) Sorry for the delay. I probably should have done that before heading to Japan...

It's done now. If there are Oathbringer related topics floating around, can you link them here so we can get them moved there? Thanks!

Thank you so much!