Ruin's body

Lightning

I have a question about Ruin's body.  We know that part of his body was converted into atium.

Was the the well of ascension continually taking more of the body of Ruin and feeding it into the system that turned it into atium?

Or was the atium limited to the part of Ruin cut off when he was initially trapped?  If so, does that mean atium would have eventually been completely stored by the kandra (if Ruin had stayed trapped in the well)?  Did Ruin reclaim part of his body (that wasn't yet atium) when he was released?

The second.

Ruin's Power was stolen once. The Atium you see It's always that stolen Power. Once burned It Will return to the Pits and spawn again as Atium over time.

Ruin didn't recovered his Power at his release. He spent all book 3 searching the Atium to regain his Power.

It's possible he already assimilated some Atium but nothing really relevant for a Shard-level being

5 hours ago, Lightning said:

If so, does that mean Atium would have eventually been completely stored by the Kandra (if Ruin had stayed trapped in the well)?

I highly doubt it would have happened, as TLR would keep bringing some into Luthadel to run his economy and keep the Nobles begging for more. That and it should take a long time to deplete any significant portion of the power of a God. But by technicality, this is possible.

3 hours ago, The One Who Connects said:

I highly doubt it would have happened, as TLR would keep bringing some into Luthadel to run his economy and keep the Nobles begging for more. That and it should take a long time to deplete any significant portion of the power of a God. But by technicality, this is possible.

There is also the relevant amount he needs to burn for Compound

• Chaos locked this topic