We're working on a new WoB Archive

Chaos

12 minutes ago, ReticentBondsmith said:

Ah, that you did. I missed that. Thanks!

Not a worry. Our test site does function and it's going quite positively, however there's a ton to do, both feature wise and in importing old content. It wouldn't be helpful for regular members at the moment. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Flash said:

Just curious how things are coming along:P really am sick of not being able to find anything. And do we have a name yet? 

It's going well! But we don't have anything to announce yet. 

1 hour ago, Flash said:

And do we have a name yet?

The name that's currently going strong and most of the people in the know agree on is

Spoiler

WoBinator 4000.

It's not final yet but I think that's the name we're gonna end up with.

Edited by Oversleep

30 minutes ago, Elenion said:

Honestly I'd prefer this to Oversleep's proposition. :P

I fear the crossover between Sanderfans and hip hop lovers is low though :) I'd also considered Snoop WoB, Dr WoB, 2WoB Shakir, Kendrick LaWoB, WoBassic 5, Anderson.WoB and, my second favorite, Run the WoBs. But gotta give it to my man, WoBby Smalls.

Edited by Extesian

Just now, Extesian said:

I fear the crossover between Sanderfans and hip hop lovers is low though :) I'd also considered Snoop WoB, 2WoB Shakir, Kendrick LaWoB, WoBassic 5, Anderson.WoB and, my second favorite, Run the WoBs. But gotta give it to my man, WoBby Smalls.

I'm not really into hip hop: I run the gamut from 80's throwback to EDM. But I can catch a hip hop reference or two.

3 minutes ago, Extesian said:

I fear the crossover between Sanderfans and hip hop lovers is low though :) I'd also considered Snoop WoB, 2WoB Shakir, Kendrick LaWoB, WoBassic 5, Anderson.WoB and, my second favorite, Run the WoBs. But gotta give it to my man, WoBby Smalls.

Run the WoBs, featuring Killer WoB, who has his own chain of old fashioned barberWoPs

8 minutes ago, Calderis said:

Run the WoBs, featuring Killer WoB, who has his own chain of old fashioned barberWoPs

With hit classics such as Blockbuster WoB Part 1, A Christmas WoBbing Miracle, Sea WoBs, WoB Hype Back and Job WoB Done.

No seriously, I want there to be a kickstarter where we record every WoB using cat sounds. Meow the WoBs.

SERIOUSLY

On 3.08.2017 at 11:58 PM, Elenion said:

Honestly I'd prefer this to Oversleep's proposition. :P

1) It's not mine
2) It's not a proposition. It's currently the best name we have and a lot of people got used to it.

:)

Edited by Oversleep

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Still a fan of Palanaeum to be honest. It's not really that hard to spell. (Maybe that's just my inner X-Wing fan having put up with Kihraxz though :lol:)

Palenu... Pelanu... Pul... Paealeaunaeoum is the name of the software powering WoBinator 4000 :)

• 1 month later...