Ask Erunion Anything.

Erunion

4 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

What type of Twinborn would you want to be? What type would you really not want to be?

Ooooohhhh.... pewter zinc? Maybe? Pewter for general strength/agility and zinc because genius mental speed. I'd be storing brain speed alllll the time, while doing all the little tasks that don't need brains. Plus, super fast brain + strength/agility boost? Major combat boost.

But man - there are so many cooler ones out there. That's useful, but not AS cool. 

I also left out compounding. 

2 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

If there was an object that could do anything, anything, but only one thing, and it had come into your hands somehow, what would you ask of it? When you have asked your one thing, it will travel to another person.

So, so many options. I'd ask it to give me an overview of all history, plus two years into the future. To really see the truth of everything. Solve so many mysteries. Man that would be amazing. 

But perhaps that's outside the bounds of the question. I'd ask it to give me a Jarvis with all the tools/resources to really use it in prototyping and designing.  

1 hour ago, Extesian said:

What is your favorite prime number and when?

7, yesterday. 

43 minutes ago, ryshadium90 said:

Have you ever heard of IB? Or Studio Ghibli? (Those are not related questions.)

IB, no. Studio Ghibli? Of course! 
Studio Ghibli does fantastic work. Absolutely fantastic.

Wait - international baccalaureate program? 

Right now? Mononoke. 

And food... hrmmm.... that's tough. Really tough. I'd like to try Lembas though.

As much as I love food, having a small bite fill the stomach of a grown man? That'd be cool. 

4 hours ago, ryshadium90 said:

Unless you're a hobbit...

So have you heard of IB? (Yes, international baccalaureate)

I'm a bit tall, but I've always felt a kinship with the shirelings.... 

Yes. Yes I have. I'd forgotten about it though.... but I remember now the pain of my friends.