Mr Men in the Cosmere (spoilers for everything!)

I generally confine myself to Cosmere theories and providing needed WoBs, but I’ve been amusing myself by imagining Mr Men (and Lil’ Miss) characters in the Cosmere. Makes for the odd entertaining lines. As My Happy is my guy, here’s a few.

“This man was not sane. Mr Happy was the most dangerous weapon on all of Roshar, and he was broken”.

“Mr Happy sat atop the highest tower in the world and contemplated the End of All Things. The souls of the people he had murdered lurked in the shadows. They whispered to him. If he drew close, they screamed”.

“Mr Happy struggled to kill himself. His hand trembled as he tried to summon the strength to make himself reach up and pull the spike free from his back and end his monstrous life”.

“Mr Happy watched her scream, listening to its sweetness. He smiled, then reached down for her unbroken leg”.

“DESTROY! Mr Happy’s voice boomed in his head. THE EVIL MUST BE DESTROYED”.

“’You are massacring the entire town, Mr Happy! What is the point? Where is the glory for Jaddeth in this?’ ‘Do not question me!’ Mr Happy screamed, his eyes blazing. His raging zeal had finally been released.”

“’ Many men never get a chance to create true art,’ Mr Happy said. ‘And the best performances are those which can never be reproduced. Months, years, spent preparing. Everything placed right. But at the end of the day, the rotting will begin. I couldn’t truly mummify them; I hadn’t the time or resources. I could only preserve them long enough to prepare for this one show.”

Anyway, you get the picture :) Feel free to come up with some amusing versions yourselves, I’ve gone pretty dark, but I feel there could be a lot of options.

untitled.png

original.jpg

Edited by Extesian

6 hours ago, Mestiv said:

The lack of new books is seriously affecting the kind of topics that pop up :P

Hey...hey you got some books? I need some books dude... I'm gettin the shakes...im trippin bad on these topics dude....i need some WoBs

• Chaos locked this topic