3 Items you'd want from the Cosmere

Zmaray

I'd go for the Bands of Mourning for the Mistborn and Feruchemy powers not to mention a useful Metalmind to kickstart my exploits with my newfound powers.

Then I'd take the Peacegiver's Treasure for the nifty 50,000 Breaths which will keep me living nice and long and be able to tune my ukulele without an app.

To top it all of I'll go for a Cultivation spren to grant me the ability to heal the wounds of others, enhance my mobility and simply keep me company and make (hopefully) good conversation.

1 hour ago, Gentleman Scholar said:

I'd go for the Bands of Mourning for the Mistborn and Feruchemy powers not to mention a useful Metalmind to kickstart my exploits with my newfound powers.

Then I'd take the Peacegiver's Treasure for the nifty 50,000 Breaths which will keep me living nice and long and be able to tune my ukulele without an app.

To top it all of I'll go for a Cultivation spren to grant me the ability to heal the wounds of others, enhance my mobility and simply keep me company and make (hopefully) good conversation.

Yay, another Munchkin! High-five!

BTW, I'm flabbergasted as to why my post on the previous page was downvoted :blink:

that is easy  i'd take : 
a lerasium bead

an honorblade 

an feruchemical  spike for speed (the smaller the beter)

EDIT: spren are not items plus they have to choose you , so i dont rly think that it counts and the tears of edgly would make you stand out too much with all those breaths whenever you retrieved them .

Edited by Manukos

You guys missed the obvious choices.

The trove of 50k breaths is a definite choice, because not dying is cool.

The Bands are another good choice, but I'm not sure I'd take them because... I'd be too busy bringing the Nightwatcher and Stormfather (who I am incidentally bonded to).

I could ditch the Nightwatcher in favor of the Bands, though.

• Chaos locked this topic