3 Items you'd want from the Cosmere

Zmaray

1 minute ago, Gudbrand said:

I would choose a hunk of lerasium, shardplate and shardblade.

Oh come on that's OP. I'd want steel-lerasium alloy, whatever material can make you into a ferring in steel form, and a cultivationspren. Therfore becoming Steeldancer. 

Lerasium, honourspren that I'm bonded to and an alloy of lerasium and ettmetal (ettmetal is the god metal for harmony, and lerasium gives something, usually allomancy, but the rule probably changes for god metal. Since steel - lerasium probably makes someone a coinshot, the magic system for harmony would probably an alloy of lerasium and the god metal for harmony, namely, ettmetal. Therefore, an alloy of ettmetal possibly and probably makes you a feruchemist). I am now a full feruchemist, Mistborn and I have Gravitation, Adhesion, Shardplate and Shardblade. I probably can't be harmed by anything. But, if I could choose more, I would choose atium, since it's the only metal apart from lerasium (which you already have), and ettmetal (which is arguably worthless). If we can choose stuff from outside the cosmere, a shadowblaze, all the lenses from Alcatraz, the talent of breaking and Calamity's powers.

#op

41 minutes ago, 18th Shard said:

Nightblood, the God King's store of breath, and the Bands of Mourning. OP enough? ;)

K, Nightblood would be dope, but also a lot of responsibility cause people gonna die.

Personally, I just want to fly, so lets go with a Honorspren bonded to me, a freak-ton of stormlight and a lerasium bead for good measure.

Let's go Munchkin, shall we?

As far as abilities go, you can't choose better than Survivor's Spearhead/Bands of Mourning. 16 Allomantic powers, 16 Feruchemical powers. You can't do anything with godmetals but then you don't have any godmetals. And you can refill nicrosilminds with Compounding.

Choosing anything else from Scadrial is inferior... even lerasium pales in comparison. Unless you are in Cosmere and you pick Kandra's Trust. So much material for atium spikes, that could be nice, but I still think the Spearhead is far more superior choice.

Sel's magic is not accessible if you're not on Sel. Which is a shame since AonDor could be potentially SO.MUCH.POWERFUL.

Nalthis: Peacegiver's Treasure. The other thing to choose is Nighblood (you could probably feed him with your Allomancy, so that's a choice to consider). But I'd prefer 50 000 Breaths, Awakening is too much fun and all those Heightenings are really fun.

Roshar... we'd want some Surgebinding, right? So either a spren or a Honorblade. We don't have to worry about Stormlight, we can Compound anything, and with immortality granted by the Breaths we have a lot of time to figure out how to fuel Surgebinding with Allomancy.

Now, the question is whether we pick a spren or Honorblade. Being a Radiant gives you Shardplate and morphing, instantly summonable Shardblade but also it restricts your way of life to adhere to the Ideals of the Order. Honorblades have no checks but they are set in their shape and you won't get Shardplate or squires.
I'd personally pick a Honorblade although I don't know which one yet. There are some fun combinations of Surges (here are some good ones) but we still don't know most of them. I'd lean towards Stoneward, Dustbringer or Skybreaker Honorblade.

You can't get a better build than Survivor's Spearhead, Peacegiver's Treasure and Honorblade/spren. Of course unless you make good use of those hundreds of atium spikes but Hemalurgic spikes never stop to hurt, so...

Edited by Oversleep

Ok ok fine. If we are going OP, I want dustbringer spren, harmonium (in some sort of safe form so it can safely give me feruchemy.), and lerasium. I would note I will still use my powers to be steeldancer. Or in this case, SteelBringer. Or SteelReleaser. 

I would like a huge chunk of lerasium, a chasmfiend, and 2 hemalurgic spikes the size of a tree.  First, I'd hemalurgically spike the chasmfiend.  Then I'd feed it half the lerasium, and eat the other half myself, so I could control it with Soothing.  And whenever somebody tries to pull the "I am a stick" joke around me, I'll command my chamfiend allomancer to eat them.

8 hours ago, ILuvHats said:

I would like a huge chunk of lerasium, a chasmfiend, and 2 hemalurgic spikes the size of a tree.  First, I'd hemalurgically spike the chasmfiend.  Then I'd feed it half the lerasium, and eat the other half myself, so I could control it with Soothing.  And whenever somebody tries to pull the "I am a stick" joke around me, I'll command my chamfiend allomancer to eat them.

... I have no words. 

20 hours ago, The Flash said:

Oh come on that's OP. I'd want steel-lerasium alloy, whatever material can make you into a ferring in steel form, and a cultivationspren. Therfore becoming Steeldancer. 

Brilliant, Flash. Assuming sufficient Stormlight, you should be able to negate the effects of air resistance while selectively allowing just enough friction on your feet to allow continuous acceleration. 

The inherit limits to steel compounding would be negated, but this may take an impractical amount of Stormlight. So unless you want to limit your super speed to Roshar during  highstorms, it seems like we probably also need to figure out a good hack to allow you to fuel your surgebinding with internally renewable reservoir of investiture already being produced through compounding. 

13 minutes ago, Trellium said:

Brilliant, Flash. Assuming sufficient Stormlight, you should be able to negate the effects of air resistance while selectively allowing just enough friction on your feet to allow continuous acceleration. 

The inherit limits to steel compounding would be negated, but this may take an impractical amount of Stormlight. So unless you want to limit your super speed to Roshar during  highstorms, it seems like we probably also need to figure out a good hack to allow you to fuel your surgebinding with internally renewable reservoir of investiture already being produced through compounding. 

I figured this out a while ago, as soon as I heard about the air friction issue. And ordinary abrasion really should do the trick. You just need enough friction to get acceleration, and no air resistance

1) Khriss' notebooks or whatever she uses to record her research

2) A Southern Scadrian medallion with Gold and Chromium (add Copper if I'm allowed one of the rare three-power ones)

3) Wayne's lucky hat

A comprehensive dictionary/encyclopedia of AonDor, including CayShan, Soulstamping, Aons, and Dahkor runes explaining how Selish magic works as if the reader is a 15 year old reasonably educated individual. 

Then, I'd like Vasher and Khriss' notes about investiture, the cognitive realm, and the spiritual realm. I'm assuming that realmatic theory holds true for my universe. 

Then, I'd like Lerasium, as it seems to be the easiest way to access investiture as a layman. 

Between Vasher, Khriss, and my encyclopedias, finding a way to convert investiture should be hard but doable. 

A huge chunk of all the mistborn godmetals. I'd have time to play around with lerasium alloys and making myself a Fullborn. Defenetly the store of 50,000+ breaths cause then i wouldn't have to worry about the eventual death that results from Atium compounding. Then a spren making myself a skybreaker

A South-Scadrian medallion with Connection stored so I could speak to anyone in the Cosmere.

An Edgedancer shardblade.

Khriss' notes on Investiture, which I would use to somehow reawaken the dead spren in the Shardblade, therefore resurrecting an innocent being and also (hopefully) becoming a Radiant.

19 minutes ago, mirahound said:

Khriss' notes on Investiture, which I would use to somehow reawaken the dead spren in the Shardblade, therefore resurrecting an innocent being and also (hopefully) becoming a Radiant.

What makes you think the Spren is innocent? Maybe that particular Cultivationspren is the Cultivationspren equivalent of a serial killer.

tenor.gif

I guess I should add what I would want:
Connection/Feru-Zinc Medallion
Enough Breaths for the 2nd Heightening
Regrowth Fabrial

Edited by The Sovereign
Added 3 Items

10 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

What makes you think the Spren is innocent? Maybe that particular Cultivationspren is the Cultivationspren equivalent of a serial killer.

:lol: Fair enough, I suppose. Still, it would apparently be easy enough to re-kill, and then I would have the process needed to resurrect a truly innocent spren. ;) 

That, or I just specify that I want the Shardblade of a good spren. 

6 minutes ago, mirahound said:

:lol: Fair enough, I suppose. Still, it would apparently be easy enough to re-kill, and then I would have the process needed to resurrect a truly innocent spren. ;) 

That, or I just specify that I want the Shardblade of a good spren. 

Yeah, that'll work ^_^.

56655972.jpg