Im new to this forum

Hello,

I am a big wheel of Time fan, and currently a huge Sanderson fan. I have just started alloy of law, I am up to date on the stormlight archive and cannot wait for oathbringer to come out. However, I need to read the rest of the cosmere books. Also, I attended my first Jordancon this April if any of you attended you may have met me.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello, welcome to the Shard! Have an upvote and a cookie!

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100726200146

It's spiked perfectly safe.

Anyway, who's your favorite Era 1 Mistborn character? If you could be any Misting, Ferring, or Twinborn combo, what would you be?

If you want to get into the Cosmere from where you are right now, then I'd suggest reading Warbreaker. I haven't read Stormlight yet, but I've heard some things make more sense after reading Warbreaker. If you don't care where you start, then I'd suggest reading Elantris.

Edited by StrikerEZ

5 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Anyway, who's your favorite Era 1 Mistborn character? If you could be any Misting, Ferring, or Twinborn combo, what would you be?

I think my favorite era 1 character would be TenSoon, as for misting, ferring, or twinborn I think I would want to be a steelrunner and a thug, I dont know if they have a name for that combination.

Thank you for the suggestion, I think I'll check out warbreaker next.

13 minutes ago, st_belthamel said:

I think my favorite era 1 character would be TenSoon, as for misting, ferring, or twinborn I think I would want to be a steelrunner and a thug, I dont know if they have a name for that combination.

Thank you for the suggestion, I think I'll check out warbreaker next.

I don't think there's a canon name for it. I'm honestly not sure what I'd wanna be. A-Steel/F-Zinc, A-Steel/F-Chromium, and A-Bendalloy/F-Chromium all seem like really good combos to me.

You're welcome!