Knights Radiant Order Quiz

Tal

• 1 month later...

Whoa hey it's been forever since I was on here. TBH Overwatch kind of destroyed my life

yeahhh I'm trying to access my account to put this quiz up again. Perhaps I'll remake it on a different site to make it more accurate and what not.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys just letting you know that I'm working on a new quiz! I haven't been able to do much in the way of research lately but finally I'm on break and can think about stuff! This quiz is shaping up to be even better and in depth than the first one. Let me know if you have suggestions since I think I'll actually be able to edit it this time.

Guest Breaker

That’s amazing. I was just looking back through this thread last night hoping you’d make a new one.

i guess that new Chromium experimentation is paying off.

update: Elsecaller. Huh. Thought I was a Truthwatcher.

Edited by Breaker

OK

We already have 3 Elsecallers, 1 Skybreaker and 1 Bondsmith.

I think we have enough of Elsecallers, so; "No more Elsecallers, people. We need some other Orders, too!"B)

PS: sorry for (maybe) terrible english.

Edited by NoiseSpren

Guest Breaker

I’ve taken quizzes like this before and my answers range wildly from Truthwatcher and Elsecaller most often, to the occasional Skybreaker, Lightweaver, or Bondsmith. I can /see/ an argument for any of those, but it seems we might be missing some information about orders to help us make these quizzes better.

Yes we are missing information for about a third of the orders so I've tried to extrapolate what little information we have. It's not incredibly accurate and I'm actually going to be going through and changing the quiz if there are some major inaccuracies (I might have to go make truthwatcher and elsecaller a little more distinct)

I got Bondsmith, from this quiz. The other one I took I was a Skybreaker. Honestly I like the Skybreakers a lot, because Brandon has described flying and the lashings so well I want to soar, but I also want to destroy, using the Division surge. I digress. Comparing the quizzes, @Tal, you did a really good job, I enjoyed this way more than the other one. Also I dibs the Sibling

Edited by Sahin

1 hour ago, 8giraffe8 said:

I used to be an Elsecaller and now I'm a Truthwatcher. We switched places :P Personally I still identify more as an Elsecaller though.

Those two, as well as Stoneward/Bondsmith require some tweaking. Secretly you're all the beta testers. (Playbuzz uses a different format for matching results :P) but I wanted to make sure that I was putting the quiz on a more permanant platform

Edited by Tal