Knights Radiant Order Quiz

Tal

After putting a lot of thought into the questions, my truthful responses always get caught up on one question in particular. The question about following rules. Sometimes I see them as guidelines but I also feel most rules important to follow so there is order among chaos. Unless of course they conflict with my beliefs. So based on how I answer this question I either get Windrunner (going with guidelines) or Dustbringer (with to be followed unless they conflict with my beliefs). Great quiz. 

I know plenty of people have already said this.  Saying it anyways.  Nicely done on the quiz, man.

Lightweaver.  And hooboy do I have a long way to go on the self-awareness front.  But I think it suits me.

i feel like i most identify with Windrunners. However, i have taken this test 3 times and tweaked a few answers and gotten skybreaker, dustbringer, and bondsmith. On some other tests i have gotten windrunner and skybreaker. so not sure what to think.

Thanks for making the quiz. It must be hard to do when we don't really know much about many of the orders. Once we get through a few more books we should hopefully be able to make these really spot on.

On my first few attempts I repeatedly got Skybreaker, which really surprised me because i didn't think any of my answers were particularly specific to that ideology. I even put "Rules are more of guidelines" of "I'll follow until it conflicts with my beliefs" every time on the one. I feel like the outline for that particular Order might need some work.

After a few variants of my stronger feelings I got Bondsmith. Reading the description and what I know of them, I think it's a pretty good fit, although I have a friend that fits it much more strongly than I do. Off the top of my head, I think I might fit with Elsecallers best, just because I identify with Jasnah a lot both in personality and interests. It'll be interesting to see more of the Orders in future books!

That said, it was fun to think about! Thanks for making the quiz!

On 5/9/2017 at 8:26 PM, Extesian said:

I usually find these things silly but I quite like the design, questions and wording.

Yeah, the creator definitely took the time to create a variety of answer options that lead to the different results in a sensible way without being too transparent.

I've taken several of these tests, and yours a couple times. I've gotten a different order every single time. I can't remember all of them, though the most recent times I've done this one I got Lightweaver. So, I guess I'm a Lightweaver. I think Windrunner powers would be way cooler, but I definitely don't fit with their Ideals. 

Oh, I've gotten Bondsmith, Edgedancer, and I think Dustbringer before as well.

This is quite well done, and as others have said, most of these types of quizzes aren't!  I got Dustbringer, which I'm not 100% sure I agree with, but I can see why it fit.  My answers were probably somewhat all over the place when it came to placing me, so I suspect there wasn't a large gap between that and the next most likely result.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Aleksiel said:

The link doesn't work, but I found two similar quizzes when googling the title - this and this. I am unsure if either of those is the one OP intended for the thread though. 

Edit: Both gave me TW as a result ^_^

I'm aware of both, thanks. Neither are as in depth as the one the OP did. Thanks tho!