Knights Radiant Order Quiz

Tal

8 minutes ago, Andy92 said:

Lightweaver for me. What a tough order when you're supposed to be honest yet you can disguise yourself as anyone lol. 

As a fellow Lightweaver I can confirm that just because you're presenting a different version of yourself doesn't necessarily mean that you're lying, per se.

Only that you're giving people the truth you want to see.

Lightweaver.. which is unexpected. Considering the influence the Book of Lord Shang has had on me, I was fully expecting Skybreaker(which took 2 tries to purposely get)

I tried to purposely get Skybreaker because of the above but got Lightweaver again, so I really feel that it's accurate now. I'm curious what that implies now...

20 minutes ago, The One Who Connects said:

Lightweaver.. which is unexpected. Considering the influence the Book of Lord Shang has had on me, I was fully expecting Skybreaker(which took 2 tries to purposely get)

I tried to purposely get Skybreaker because of the above but got Lightweaver again, so I really feel that it's accurate now. I'm curious what that implies now...

The only explanation I can think of is that the Skybreakers have a distinct rigidity to them. Perhaps some natural tendency for fluidity and flexibility made the Lightweavers a slightly more accurate choice *shrug*

I got Truthwatcher!

It's not the Order that I would have chosen for myself (I would have chosen Elsecaller since my favourite character is Jasnah), but this probably is the most accurate if I'm being honest. I really am most similar to Renarin, which is probably why I don't like him as much.

All in all @Tal, excellent job with the quiz, it's by far the best of all the ones that I've seen. Might I suggest making a poll for the results? It would be the most effective way to show how we're all aligned.

Truthwatcher.
Fits with me. Given chance I would have chosen bondsmith, but Truthwatcher fits me too. I am not probably going to be badass, but I am the kind of guy who talks much but says little of importance which I think could be equated with not speaking anything at all. So, yeah.

Great job with the quiz!

17 hours ago, Radiant_Jaeger said:

Bondsmith awwwww yeaaaaaaaah!!!! Righteousness! But.. no shards for me ):

Bondsmith too,I don't think It fits me, they are too elitist for me, I think I'd be better in Stonewards or Windrunners. Great quiz anyways.