Fun (But probably wrong) Theories

4 hours ago, The Flash said:

I think we all need to get over the flipping stick. 

Need to be careful there Flash. There is a significant cult of the stick on the forums and to those folks them be fighting words.

Edited by gbazz4

3 minutes ago, gbazz4 said:

Need to be careful there Flash. There is a significant cult of the stick on the forums and to those folks them be fighting words.

Cults are harmful to their members emotional and mental health.

So in short, I agree with you. 

1 hour ago, Radiant_Jaeger said:

We are sticks. We are sticks. We are Sticks. 

I am Groot

You could make a religion out of that.

did you get the joke?

Also, I'd like to see his Pattern and Syl would interact, and see if they could possibly get in a relationship, forcing Shallan and Kaladin into one as well. :ph34r:

Though, I think Shallan/Adolin is better, as of right now.

Fun? Parshendi is a native race of Roshar and humans+Radiants+Herolds were advanced tech civilization came to Roshar via energy-fed spaceships a long time ago. Shardplates are magitek exo-suits powered by storm light. Honorblades are advanced magitek weapon. Humans were so technological advance that they could build a massive transportation gates that fed with energy, as well as material producers (fabrials), analogue of 3d printers but far more advanced.

What is the basis of this theory? The idea that humans dont look like species that belong to Rosharian eco-system, while Parshendi does. Parshendi were like native people of American continent, while humans were like European colonizers.

1 hour ago, Harbour said:

What is the basis of this theory? The idea that humans dont look like species that belong to Rosharian eco-system, while Parshendi does. Parshendi were like native people of American continent, while humans were like European colonizers.

This is a legit theory. Humans are an oddity.

*except* it doesn't hold for Shinovar. But I reckon there will be elements of truth to your idea.

I agree with theories that the Parshendi are the original natives of Roshar. It's very possible that an advanced society found Roshar only to have most of its technology/history of that tech to be destroyed during the Desolations. I believe the Parshendi's carapace skin was a natural evolution of the planets' native race to help them better survive the high storms. 

Another theory connected to the previous is that the The Halls of Tranquility were inspired by Zelazny' Lord of Light concept. THoT is some kind of orbital station or space ship, the mothership of mankind before they came to Roshar. The beings lived there created Vorinism to manipulate the mankind of Roshar, and grant them the ability to return to THoT if they will earn it. Maybe that were the Heralds who did this. Heralds themselves were an advanced super humans that possessed the hi-tech gadgets, weapon and armor. Maybe they are not even a humans but the avatars of those who sits in The Halls, since they probably can't be killed permanently(?)

Nightblood is used to absorb enough of Odium's investiture that he Ascends, while retaining his command to destroy evil, thus become an even more terrifying and destructive shard than Odium under Rayse. 

Probably can't actually happen. But it's a scary thought. 

One by one, the Heralds realizing the Everstorm is unleashed, Parshmen are being turned into Voidbringers, and their incredible remorse about telling such a huge lie show up one by one at Urithiru to help train the fledgling surge binders how to use their powers.  And ultimately the former Heralds reclaim their weapons to fight in the final desolation.

The Heralds gather together as in the old days, to beat down the "Sons of Honor" and introduce them to Braize/Damnation. 

To resolve his guilt for being abused as a truth less slave, Szeth unleashes the might of Nightblood to take vengeance upon the Shen master(s) who betrayed him, and upon his final master. 

Edited by scifan

• 2 weeks later...

Odium is destroying the newly founded KR when Vasher/Zael finds Nightblood again. Deciding to make up for all his past mistakes. Vasher unsheathes Nightblood during a Highstorm and just nukes Odium. Nightblood then absorbs all of Odiums investiture and proceeds to take over the entire universe, while at the same time trying to decide if it is male or female. 

Dalinar will become the next vessel for Odium. 

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Tesh Kholin said:

Shallan and Kaladin will get married and adopt Lift. :D

Are you kidding me? That would actually be AWESOME!!!!! Lol

Edited by Sami