Fun (But probably wrong) Theories

This is just something I thought would be interesting to do. Make up your own theories whether they be the unlikeliest of scenarios (I really want Lopen and Lift as a couple later) or just jokes! Syl and Kaladin's mom will definitely have a girl talk.

My first one is of a more serious nature. The stormfather and Tanavast fought The unmade and Odium above Natanattan thus causing the shattering of the plains!

Genius right?! :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, dionysus said:

Cultivation helped kill Honor because the Oathpact locks Roshar in a never ending cycle with no progress, which is against her intent.

And it is better to change then remain the same no matter what that change may bring! Nice

Just now, Idealistic Mistborn said:

I really would like to see a conversation between Nightblood and Pattern.

-Hello, would you like to destroy some evil today?

-Evil is a lie.

Then Nightblood explodes.

I think Wyndle and Pattern would have a great time complaining to each other about how their human masters like to use them meanwhile Syl laughs and says it's not a human thing it's women :D and that they should stop complaining. :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Radiant_Jaeger said:

I think Wyndle and Pattern would have a great time complaining to each other about how their human masters like to use them meanwhile Syl laughs and says it's not a human thing it's women :D and that they should stop complaining. :ph34r:

Spren interacting together is probably one of the things I'm most looking forward to. So far, we've only seen Syl talk to the Stormfather and that wasn't much of a discussion, so here's hoping that gets fixed in Oathbringer. 

59 minutes ago, geralt said:

Spren interacting together is probably one of the things I'm most looking forward to. So far, we've only seen Syl talk to the Stormfather and that wasn't much of a discussion, so here's hoping that gets fixed in Oathbringer. 

Or how about Nightblood and Syl! Lol -I think we should kill them all.

Syl- pretends to go to the bathroom but climbs out the window and ditches Nightblood..

Szeth makes friends with a Larkin, is spiked with chromium allomancy and, wielding Nightblood, travels to Braize where he and Larky drain all of Odium's investiture, sacrificing themselves and returning the investiture to the Cosmere.

1 hour ago, Extesian said:

Szeth makes friends with a Larkin, is spiked with chromium allomancy and, wielding Nightblood, travels to Braize where he and Larky drain all of Odium's investiture, sacrificing themselves and returning the investiture to the Cosmere.

Rysn makes a nahel bond with her Larken, who is a  wilshaper spren, then explores the world until she meets Lift, and they go around together as best friends bargaining and eating everyone's dinners.

2 hours ago, UpperNotch said:

As we have seen Lopen already draw in stormlight I think it would be super awesome for him to end up being a KR. My personal choice for him would be a Willshaper.

Ha! Everyone knows lopen was given the honor blade! :D:ph34r: Which would be hilarious

On 5/9/2017 at 2:12 PM, Idealistic Mistborn said:

I really would like to see a conversation between Nightblood and Pattern.

-Hello, would you like to destroy some evil today?

-Evil is a lie.

Then Nightblood explodes.

I AM CRYING. THERE ARE TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE.

i personally want to see Syl vs Pattern. (Especially considering how much hinorspren and cryptically hate each other)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

2 hours ago, Tal said:

I AM CRYING. THERE ARE TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE.

i personally want to see Syl vs Pattern. (Especially considering how much hinorspren and cryptically hate each other)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Syl vs Wyndle because I need to know if a fork can beat a spear

1 hour ago, thegatorgirl00 said:

Rock reveals that in Horneater culture, giving your boots to another person is a marriage proposal. Shallan and Kaladin both start freaking out, but Adolin quickly points out that neither of them are Horneaters, so it doesn't actually matter. All love triangle angst is completely subverted. 

Beautiful

When the final Words have been said by Kaladin, Syl becomes powerful enough to enter the physical realm enough to be tangible. They realize their feelings for one another and awkward spren romance ensues.

2 hours ago, Rob Lucci said:

When the final Words have been said by Kaladin, Syl becomes powerful enough to enter the physical realm enough to be tangible. They realize their feelings for one another and awkward spren romance ensues.

That makes the whole rider of the winds thing really dirty rofl

3 hours ago, Rob Lucci said:

And thus the love triangle is adequately solved :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Rob Lucci said:

Fun fanart by my hero botanicaxu that accompanies my unlikely Syladin theory:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_inline_olxqpulXJK1qkgqvb_500.jpg

Lol good one, but I bet whoever Kaladin does end up pursuing will get some serious envy from Syl. Not necessarily of the romantic variety but I could see some issues where she keeps trying to intervene.