will there be more legion books?

king of nowhere

I just got both stories with the humbe bundle, and they really leave me with a feeling of suspended business. There is this whole "Sandra" matter, and whether he is losing control over his illusions, certainly the husband of the indian linguist popping out was something big, but also audrey developing new skills... everything about the protagonist seems fluid, moving. generally a story starts with a character at equilibrium, then something breaks that equilibrium, and in the end a new equilibrium is reached. except, i see no new equilibrium. does it means legion will have more stories?

IIRC there's a third story planned.

@king of nowhere, I agree with your points: I expected the Sandra plotline to have more meat, so to speak.

BTW, for a person with about 50 aspects its a shame we stick around with four. I mean, why was Tobias taken on a biotechnology/IT investigation?

6 hours ago, Oversleep said:

IIRC there's a third story planned.

@king of nowhere, I agree with your points: I expected the Sandra plotline to have more meat, so to speak.

BTW, for a person with about 50 aspects its a shame we stick around with four. I mean, why was Tobias taken on a biotechnology/IT investigation?

Because he has a nice Morgan Freeman voice, that soothes Leeds and he takes him everywhere? :P