Evil, shades, Scadrial and Ire are all connected?

Yvainnie

Crazy theory but...
So according to Arcanum Unbounded there was some fight on Threnody between Odium and Autonomy and we know that shades are cognitive shadows. And in Mistborn: Secret History Nazh mentioned that to became a shadow there are some requirements and traditions and what if Nazh is from pre-Evil Threnody and they are creating shades on purpose, to become sort of ascended or immortal but fight between Shards twisted them into shades. On Roshar influence of Odium is connected to red eyes and on Thenody if shades are enraged their eyes turn red so what if it means they are influenced by Odium in that moment and they attack. And in Bands of mourning Epilogue there is Faceless Immortal with red eyes that could also mean it is not kandra but cognitive shadow from Threnody under influence of Odium that Ire in Mistborn: Secret History were afraid of?

1 hour ago, Yata said:

Notice that if also Nazh is a pre-Evil Therenodite (very likely from the timeline) it would still be thousands of years younger than the battle between Odium and Ambition.

And if it is the case? I mean he knows about making shades but not Odium influenced shades. I think they made congnitive shadows of purpose because of what he said in M:SH but that doesn't mean they have to be twisted yet.

59 minutes ago, Spoolofwhool said:

A small point. Red eyes do not mean Odium.

Nice. Thanks for clearing that up. I wonder what does mean that it is significant. Does it mean that causes for red eyes are somehow connected but not by one Shard?

3 hours ago, Yvainnie said:

I don't know about red stars but in BoM they mention Red Haze? And according to what Wax see when he is talking to Harmony I think that it is visible sign of Shard attack.

You know that's a good point. Between talns scar (constellation of red stars), the red haze, the red eyes. I already proposed that the red stars are because of the shattering of adonalsium, and somebody else noted that threnodys star is also red, and ambition was wounded there. It's too late for me to figure it out, but I will definetly sleep on this...

• Chaos locked this topic