I have no title that would be cool.

JPine

Hi and welcome to the Shard! I too was 12 when I first arrived here. My favorite book is The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch. I liked how humorous and clever it was and that it had a satisfying ending, but it does have quite a bit of foul language.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, have a cookie!

Spoiler

Image result for cookie

Edited by cloudjumper

You're never to young to to  join bunch of nerds, geeks, worldhoppers, Radiants, Mistings, people with excessive time, people with no time, people who could care less about time...you get the idea.

I'd have to say Words of Radiance like @BrightnessRadiant up above because of the way lots of the mysteries began to spiral into one solution (not that all of the mysteries are answered yet; still plenty of loose ends), but the novella The Emperor's Soul is also one of my favorites. I love how Sanderson was able to take that idea of being able to read a person just by their actions/descriptions/word of mouth and turn it into a completely new and complex art, and in essence, how truly difficult it is to say that you know someone.

Favorite non-Sanderson book... er... probably somewhere around Camp Half-Blood, Hogwarts, Middle-Earth, Tortall, and Alagaesia.

3 hours ago, rhyshadium90 said:

You're never to young to to  join bunch of nerds, geeks, worldhoppers, Radiants, Mistings, people with excessive time, people with no time, people who could care less about time...you get the idea. 

This is true. Age does not matter in the Cognitive Realm.

• 2 months later...

I TOTALLY AGREE MISTBORN IS AWESOME!!! (although I wished Vin + Elend had had a kid, and he was like, king of kings, and then gets space travel and goes to Warbreakers land, and Way of kings land. *Sigh*)

On 4/22/2017 at 7:33 PM, Riversong said:

Hello!

My favorite book is probably Mistborn because, let's face it, it's AWESOME!

And you definitely don't have to worry about age. I am also a young teenager.

On 4/23/2017 at 0:53 AM, Drake Marshall said:

Good day. Glad to have another sharder here.

Also I recommend you do take the cookie. The cautioning of BrightnessRadiant and Headshot are completely unfounded. The cookies are delicious.

On 4/21/2017 at 9:13 PM, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Welcome to the Shard! Age does not matter, for there are neither beginnings nor ends on the Wheel of Time. And yes, this is the Brandon Sanderson fan site.

Don't eat the cookies.

On 4/21/2017 at 10:20 PM, cloudjumper said:

Hi and welcome to the Shard! I too was 12 when I first arrived here. My favorite book is The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch. I liked how humorous and clever it was and that it had a satisfying ending, but it does have quite a bit of foul language.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, have a cookie!

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for cookie

On 4/22/2017 at 1:19 PM, BrightnessRadiant said:

Welcome!!! One of my favorite books is Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson because it is full of action, comedy, and great characters! (Also don't eat that cookie!)

WHATS WITH THE OBSESSION OVER COOKIES!!! I LIKE EATING THEM, WHO DOESN'T, BUT HOW AM I GONNA EAT AN ONLINE COOKIE?!?!!!? EAT MY SCREEN!!?!!!?

(It probably tastes very good though... my screen of course)

Just now, JPine said:

WHATS WITH THE OBSESSION OVER COOKIES!!! I LIKE EATING THEM, WHO DOESN'T, BUT HOW AM I GONNA EAT AN ONLINE COOKIE?!?!!!? EAT MY SCREEN!!?!!!?

(It probably tastes very good though... my screen of course)

They're spiked. Don't eat them. 

Huh, I never greeted you. And it seems like you've already got some spiked delicious cookies. I hope you enjoy them!

DISCLAIMER: Side effects include, but are not limited to, hearing voices, gaining supernatural powers, having the sudden urge to kill everyone, and completely losing control over your mind and body. The Dark Alley™ claims no liability for any damage done to/by the eater of the cookies.

Also, looks like you're a skaa now! 

What if eating spiked cookies is good, when you are Mistborn. (I think burning invested objects is better than burning normal metal:D)

EAT THAT COOKIE, NOW!!!

(The voice in my head told me, that everyone must eat the cookie)

Edited by NoiseSpren