Unmade

Kered

Question

I've been looking on Theoryland and on Coppermind, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer. 

Are the Unmade actually confirmed to be connected to Odium? I know there is the theories out there that the Unmade are Odium's versions of the Heralds, but I can't find anywhere someone actually confirming that they're attached to Odium at all. Am I missing something? Or is this just one of those cases where Brandon is vague because we'll get definitive answers in the series? 

Thanks in advance for the help peoples. 

2 answers to this question

Here. (This is a very specific portion of a very large text-laden post, so fair warning if you click the link)

[–]WeiryWriter 54 points 2 years ago

1. Are the Unmade Splinters of Odium?

[–]mistborn[S] 38 points 2 years ago

1. Yes. Good guess.

Also, it's on the Coppermind page for the Unmade, so you should have seen it (Although it's not sourced and hardly mentioned on Odium's page...)

Edited by The One Who Connects

There are some useful WoBs

BRANDON SANDERSON (PARAPHRASED)

Well, Odium wasn't around when those people were created [Here it sounded like the mankind that's on that planet, not the specific generation], so it's a little different for him than Ruin. So if he influences people in that way, it's through the Unmade.

Source

2. Are the Unmade Splinters of Odium?

2. Yes. Good guess

Source

So yes they're splinters of Odium and he can influence people on Roshar through them 

Edit: ninjaaaaaaaad

Edited by Extesian