Um..I'm new...so hello

2 minutes ago, Zennix said:

I'm a fan of Agents of SHIELD (HYDRA?). 

Reveal hidden contents

Though I don't have as much passion for it since Wad died. I'm glad that we got to see again. 

He's my favorite character. 

Yay another fan!

Spoiler

I love Ward as a character but I think his arc was masterfully done and ended in a great way and when it had to. His death scene is one of the most unforgettable scenes for me on any show I've ever watched and I love how that bled into the Hive arc, who was a great villain. Season 4 has been great so far, especially the LMD and Agents of Hydra arcs, the show's at its best right now imo. And love seeing Ward back too, he really is a great character. Though I'm happy it's only in the Framework, because actually bringing him back would cheapen the impact of his death (imo, at least). anyway can't wait to see how this arc ends, tears are definitely gonna be involved. Lots of them.

40 minutes ago, Gavin-son-son-Odegard said:

Actually except for Secret History and The Hope of Elantris (which happens after Elantris), the rest of the stories in Arcanum Unbounded don't have any spoilers in them. So you can read those now, some of them are set on the planets which we don't even have novels about yet so you're good to go. Oh there's also a story called Allomancer Jak which is set on Scadrial (the world of Mistborn) and is set during Era 2 and has some very minor spoilers for Era 2 so you might wanna skip that. Even so it still leaves you with 5 stories you can read without getting spoiled for anything.

OMG can you imagine her and Kaladin butting heads? I'll probably die of laughter :D

Yay Shield buddies! we should totally be friends, I desperately need someone to talk and geek about AOS with cuz I don't know anyone in real life who watches the show (ugh, so few people watch this show and it's such a shame) anyway are you caught up?

And yup I'm a huge geek, there are so many things that I'm crazy about and I'm pretty sure we have a lot more in common as well. So let's geek out!     

Yeah I might just give those a read sometime :D my brother got arcanum unbounded for Christmas and he keeps suggesting that I read them lol

Yes! I feel like Lift will get on Kaladin's nerves so bad! but i also think they will end up being really good friends....finally Shallan will have someone to banter back and forth with lol

what! no one else you know watches it!!! that's terrible! I'm currently catching up ...halfway through season 3...Bobby and Hunter just left in the episode I just watched last night (i cried :()....I'm watching it with 3 of my siblings so it's super fun to have others to talk to about it! I'm always up for a convo on all things geekery! :lol: my whole family is obsessed with geek stuff but especially superheroes and star wars lol

Being obsessed with superheroes is what got be into Sanderson's books actually...I started with the Reckoners series because it's about super powered people! That is a really great series!

24 minutes ago, Zennix said:

I'm a fan of Agents of SHIELD (HYDRA?). 

Reveal hidden contents

Though I don't have as much passion for it since Wad died. I'm glad that we got to see again. 

He's my favorite character. 

Yay! *high fives* welcome other fan!

Yeah thanks for putting that in spoilers but I actually did just watch that episode lol

Spoiler

I was kinda shocked when ward died but than when he had his body taken for the new villain i was like well that makes sense lol...cuz "He's agent Grant Ward....he will continue to be on the show till it ends." lol  I would hope everyone would read that in his voice haha :lol:

Fitz-Simmons are my favorite characters! They are too cute! and hilarious! :D

Also, I'm super gonna miss Hunter if he's gone for good now :( he never failed to make me laugh...i would trade mac for him on the show lolz...but i am glad that at least bobby and hunter could have a happy ending together

Edited by BrightnessRadiant