Brandon Sanderson Humble Book Bundle

Argent

Humble Bundle, one of the greatest things in the world, has a Brandon Sanderson book bundle up right now - and the value you can get out of it is insane! Not only do you get all of Brandon's novellas, you can also get the Graphic Audio releases of Elantris and Warbreaker, and The Hope of Elantris (which, as far as I know, didn't exist until today), and you can get some of the Mistborn Adventure Game (e)books. The entire bundle will cost you $15 USD, but you can get good value for $1 and for $8 as well. 

All in all, it's as good of a deal as you can find.

Edited by Kurkistan
Fixed link

@Argent, your link is wrong. Here's the real one.

On another note, I pretty much want only MAGs but $15 is way too much for me -_- (especially since I don't care about audiobooks and the only things I haven't read yet are Firstborn/Defending Asylum, Snapshot and Dreamer).

I heard that Dreamer is really short and Snaphot was already spoiled to me so the only things I really want want are MAGs.  $8 just so I could get Wrought of Copper...? Nah.

Edited by Oversleep

Speaking of Dreamer: Last I knew that was only available as part of an anthology; is there a separate ebook release I didn't hear about or is this the only place to get it as a standalone?

24 minutes ago, Kurkistan said:

Speaking of Dreamer: Last I knew that was only available as part of an anthology; is there a separate ebook release I didn't hear about or is this the only place to get it as a standalone?

This is the first time I hear about a Dreamer standalone too.

30 minutes ago, Oversleep said:

On another note, I pretty much want only MAGs but $15 is way too much for me -_- (especially since I don't care about audiobooks and the only things I haven't read yet are Firstborn/Defending Asylum, Snapshot and Dreamer).

I heard that Dreamer is really short and Snaphot was already spoiled to me so the only things I really want want are MAGs.  $8 just so I could get Wrought of Copper...? Nah.

There was another bundle sometime last year, and it had the same MAG resources (core, T:WoC, and AoL), I got mine then. I was hoping this one would have Skaa: Tin and Ash (which sounds rad, by the way), but no dice :(

• Chaos locked this topic