A test of Wits

Okay, so we do this thing at school called an insult battle, where we sit and insult each other for a length of time. It is a very fun way to pass the time, and when I read SA and met the King's Wit, I remembered all the fun I have insulting my friends. So I decided to do it on the forums. Then, I thought it would be cool if I kept score or something, so I will try to log in everyday and post scores.

Insult anybody, everybody or nobody. The insults don't need to have any specific themes, but if they are Stormlight related you get points for cleverness. Don't fear insulting me (although I think no one can anyway, but we'll see), and try not to be inappropriate (no cussing). The emphasis here is on how clever you are, not on how many bad words you can spout out in one post. Don't take offence at anything we say here. Its not personal and is only fun.

Stoke your egos, hone your wits, prepare your words.

May the Battle of Wits commence! 

Or wait, don't say anything. It's better to let someone think you are idiots than to open your mouths and prove it.

On 4/9/2017 at 2:04 PM, Felt said:

Nameless or Witless I couldn't care less, have you ever felt how it is to be betrayed  by thirteen Sadeases?

Oh, and just by saying that highprince's name, you have lowered yourself to a position of shame.

You are now on the level of the highprince himself, which is is saying something, considering yourself. ;)

On 10/04/2017 at 4:13 AM, Zennix said:

Why do you call yourself NamelessThirteen? Is it because 17th Sharders find it so difficult to remember your name that you might as well be anonymous?

I call myself NamelessThirteenth because my name carries so much awesome reputation it would blow your mind to know them all. 

Your name, on the other hand, is so lowly anyone who knew it would immediately be the scum of the earth. And THAT'S why nobody talks to your mum anymore (I thought you might be wondering).

Oh, and for the record, I really like how you don't have to put your real face as the profile picture. If you did, I'm certain the Sharders would have left a long time ago (and those are the survivors, I excluded those who died from disgust, those who are in Intensive care, and those who are traumatised). 

4 hours ago, NamelessThirteenth said:

I call myself NamelessThirteenth because my name carries so much awesome reputation it would blow your mind to know them all. 

Your name, on the other hand, is so lowly anyone who knew it would immediately be the scum of the earth. And THAT'S why nobody talks to your mum anymore (I thought you might be wondering).

Oh, and for the record, I really like how you don't have to put your real face as the profile picture. If you did, I'm certain the Sharders would have left a long time ago (and those are the survivors, I excluded those who died from disgust, those who are in Intensive care, and those who are traumatised). 

It took you 2 whole days to reply. Were you filling a Zinc metalmind or is that your normal mental speed? :P

Edited by Zennix

Hoid wouldn't need his stool to be elevated in this crowd. We all must look up to his lowest humor.

Witless and wanting is where this thread wanders. Show us some real wit and end these odorous chull leaving. 

Edited by Calderis

Also, speaking of audiences who understand, this really isnt one. Witless is the only thing you understand. 

That said, if you want something more advanced, here you go:

Your jokes makes Nale look fun by comparision. You make Torol Sadeas appear beautiful, you make Straff Venture seem smart, and you wipe the smile off Kelsiers face. Hoid would never mock you, because it would be too simple for him. Bavadin is scared of the thought of you accidentally worshipping her. If you were in a book, Jasnah would burn it.

On 11/04/2017 at 11:04 PM, Zennix said:

It took you 2 whole days to reply. Were you filling a Zinc metalmind or is that your normal mental speed?

Okay, I took time because I wanted to put myself in your shoes, to see how it feels. That and internet shutdown.

On 13/04/2017 at 4:10 AM, Zennix said:

@NamelessThirteenth had to create this thread and become the person at the top part of the thread because that's the only way he can get people to look up to him.:P

Oh and Zennix, you've gained my respect, no matter how little it's worth. You are the ONLY person here that seems to actually have their wits about them (and me of course, but that goes unsaid).

BTW, remember how I said I was gonna put points? I decided thats a complete waste of my time. None of you deserve any anyway

:P:P 

2 hours ago, Th3Cr00k3dWard3n said:

I came here for a battle of wits, i instead find a bunch of bumbling fools stumbling over each other as they attempt to insult each other. They fail misreably only because their targets are too stupid to realise they are being verbally attacked.

That's no insult, that's just the truth (about everyone except me).