On Twinborns

NamelessThirteenth

On 4/8/2017 at 4:43 AM, Flynn said:

zinc and zinc, to compound mental speed. 

what about you?

You just have to be careful to not starve to death; tapping mental speed is known to cause hunger.  Compounding it without access to feruchemic bendalloy might be inadvisable...:ph34r:

On 9/4/2017 at 11:43 PM, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Aluminum ferring, so I could use other people's metalminds with the right nicromind. Steel Misting, because who doesn't want to fly?

Actually you can't....Unless the Metalminds are unsealed, have F-alluminium alone would be useless. And of course if the Metalminds are properly unsealed, F-alluminium would be useless too

2 hours ago, Yata said:

Actually you can't....Unless the Metalminds are unsealed, have F-alluminium alone would be useless. And of course if the Metalminds are properly unsealed, F-alluminium would be useless too

Has this been verified? It seems like it could work either way. 

36 minutes ago, Calderis said:

Has this been verified? It seems like it could work either way. 

F-alluminium allow you to bypass the Identity but you don't gain the Power to tap metal you could not tap normaly.

Just think about, It's exactly the difference between unkeyed Metalminds and unsealed metalminds. They are not the same as BoM showed us.

Wax is unable to tap from an unkeyed goldmind because he is not a bloodmaker himself also if the Identity interference didn't bother him.

In the same way a Trueself can't tap a Nicrosolmind because It's not a soulbearer....Of course he could tap everyone Alluminium because he has the right power

His point with storing F-alluminium was that if he had the right nicromind to grant an ability, he could use any metalmind of that type. If he has the ability granted, and no identity to interfere, I think it may work... Metalmind thieves... Just craziness. 

1 hour ago, Calderis said:

You don't understand. He can't do It.

Unless you create a completely new kind of Metalmind, unsealed but keyed to the owner (if this is possible at all). This kind of Hypotetical Metalmind Will be both complex to make and deeply useless.

So the question is:

What is a "right Nicrosolmind"?

A regular Nicrosolmind is untappable without be a soulbearer.

An unsealed One is tappable by everyone.

Or my quite useless Hypotetical Nicrosolmind.

?

Edited by Yata

5 hours ago, Yata said:

You don't understand. He can't do It.

Unless you create a completely new kind of Metalmind, unsealed but keyed to the owner (if this is possible at all). This kind of Hypotetical Metalmind Will be both complex to make and deeply useless.

So the question is:

What is a "right Nicrosolmind"?

A regular Nicrosolmind is untappable without be a soulbearer.

An unsealed One is tappable by everyone.

Or my quite useless Hypotetical Nicrosolmind.

?

The medallions show otherwise. They grant an ability. So if an aluminum ferring is holding a weight medallion, and storing all of his identity in his own metalmind, what keeps him from stealing and using Wax's ironmind? 

7 minutes ago, Calderis said:

The medallions show otherwise. They grant an ability. So if an aluminum ferring is holding a weight medallion, and storing all of his identity in his own metalmind, what keeps him from stealing and using Wax's ironmind? 

I read the original post in the wrong way (It was early Morning)

I thought he meant accessing to all' Metalminds with F-alluminium alone.

She guys. I'm a girl. It's theorized in book that a person lacking identity could tap another's metal mind. Then we learn about needing nicrominds. So if I can blank my identity and have access to a nicromind if the right sort I could, theoretically, tap any other metal mind. Getting the nicrominds is the trickier part, but I'm living in the 2000's era Scadrial, so they are available.

4 hours ago, Calderis said:

I didn't want to be rude either.

1 hour ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

She guys. I'm a girl. It's theorized in book that a person lacking identity could tap another's metal mind. Then we learn about needing nicrominds. So if I can blank my identity and have access to a nicromind if the right sort I could, theoretically, tap any other metal mind. Getting the nicrominds is the trickier part, but I'm living in the 2000's era Scadrial, so they are available.

Your trick will mostly work. I read the outcome you want to reach in the wrong way, sorry.

Also your Nick suggests you are a girl. I had to notice it, simply often I don't traslate the nicknames from English....Sorry again

• Chaos locked this topic