@Ecthelion III  You're also suspicious to me. Despite using a fallacious strawman argument to vote on me, you have not chosen to refute my points or to retract the vote, suggesting that you're more concerned about your vote being on me than than the reasoning behind it. Ecth, please either refute or retract.

@TheMightyLopen  Thanks for responding; I'm short on time right now but I'll get to responding to you tomorrow.

Until then, farewell. I'm going to sleep and then I have morning church.

3 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Joe has stuff to deal with in RL, so I'd feel bad lynching him while he's away. I'm gonna move my vote to Ecthelion for now, since he's barely said anything, except to vote on Len for not bandwagoning, which I don't really agree with. @Ecthelion III, care to contribute more than 2 sentences? You were very quiet in the thread in LG30, so I'm not going to ignore the fact that you don't seem very invested in catching the Forgotten.

Also, as a side note, I think one of Seonid or Elenion is evil, but I'm not sure which. Similarly, I doubt Ecthelion and Elenion are teammates, considering Ecth is voting on him.

I'll be able to respond to anything you want to throw at me in about 8 hours from now. Don't not lynch me just because of RL stuff. (Plus you know, i already said i wasn't going to defend myself anymore cause i was wasting time.)

On 4/22/2017 at 3:33 AM, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

We are dropping like flies!

And it appears my prediction was correct. Straw, Stick, and Silver were all Villagers. Well, Joe hasn't been cleared yet, so I suppose it isn't complete. 

Um, I don't know what to say.

If you predicted straw was village, why did you vote on him in C1?

I kinda want to vote on you because of this, and several other suspicious things you've said, but on rereading your posts, there seem to be a number in which you seem confused about what exactly the rules are (regarding specializations and the number of elims (this is not a solo-elim game, afaik)). I would expect an elim to make sure he knows the rules very well, and to ask questions in the doc if something is not clear. I don't think you'd fake this if you were an elim.

This leaves me with the issue of who to vote for. I'm currently somewhat wary of Ecth, Joe and Seonid.

Ecthelion hasn't been particularly active, and his sudden vote on Elenion seems to really come out of nowhere. As far as I can see, Elenion hasn't been acting any differently than usual (his comments and actions regarding 'good' and 'bad' bandwagoning remind me of QF22, and he was village in that game). Unfortunately, apart from that comment there is nothing Else I can say about Ecth, is he hasn't posted anything else. This post also seems odd to me:

7 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Sorry for my lack of activity. I've been primarily working on tidying up the rules for my upcoming LG.

@TheMightyLopen, I find it really odd that you are complaining about not enough votes being cast and then want to kill one of the two people who did vote. That doesn't make sense to me; plus, the Forgotten would want to kill those who are voting and active in the thread.

First, he apologizes for not being very active, but then in the next sentence suggests Lopen is voting on him because he's an elim going after people who are active.

What makes me suspicious of Seonid is his insistence on getting information from Lopen that would be harmful for him to share if he was village. I find it also noteworthy that all his posts in C2 where focused on Lopen, despite him not being "Hugely suspicious" of Lopen. Like with Ecthelion, I don't have much else to go on, but Seonid hasn't been posting much either.

My reasons for being suspicious of Joe are, unfortunately, not as well-founded as those for Ecth and Seonid. It's mostly gut right now, and I rpobably won't act on this suspicion untill I've got something I can point to to support a vote.

I'm going to place my vote on Ecthelion for now.

Vote tally:

Joe(0): TheMightyLopen

Ornstein(1): Paranoid King

Elenion(1): Ecthelion

Paranoid King(1): Jondesu

Ecthelion(3): TheMightyLopen, Elenion, Randuir

@Amanuensis, @Ornstein, @BrightnessRadiant, @Frozen Mint, @Seonid, @OrlokTsubodai, none of you have posted yet. Could you maybe come by and give your opinions on those currently considered for the lynch?

6 minutes ago, randuir said:

@Amanuensis, @Ornstein, @BrightnessRadiant, @Frozen Mint, @Seonid, @OrlokTsubodai, none of you have posted yet. Could you maybe come by and give your opinions on those currently considered for the lynch?

Sorry about that, everyone. I've been extremely sick the past couple days so I've been sleeping a lot to hopefully recover quick. I'm in the process of catching up with everything I missed since my last post, after which I'll respond in full.

3 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Sorry about that, everyone. I've been extremely sick the past couple days so I've been sleeping a lot to hopefully recover quick. I'm in the process of catching up with everything I missed since my last post, after which I'll respond in full.

1 hour ago, OrlokTsubodai said:

Similarly, a mix of not being well, RL engagements and clearing the house before it goes on the market. I'll get further analysis done this evening.

Hope you both feel better soon!

As no one seems to share my suspicion of PK, and I don't want to just leave a vote where it'll be essentially wasted (though I've not lessened my suspicion of him at all), I'm going to remove my vote from Paranoid King for now and join in voting for Ecthelion.  I find his vote on Len this cycle very odd, like someone trying to get a bandwagon started but without really having a good motivation other than thinking they need to get rid of the other player.  Granted, I would usually expect better from Ecth, but at the same time, it doesn't add up.  If you do turn out village, Ecth, then Len will be a fairly high suspicion on my list, but I share Lopen's assessment that the two of you are almost certainly not on the same team, and of the two, Len is the one playing normally to me.

This sudden bandwagon on Ecth has me worried. Nobody is defending him, but if he is an elim you'd think that his teammates would be crawling out of the woodwork trying to discreetly defend him. Maybe Ecth's innocent; maybe it's a bus; maybe his teammates can't risk the suspicion. Since I have no better reads at this point because my analysis of Lopen came up neutral to village, my vote is staying on Ecth.

Speaking of my analysis of Lopen...

1. You did tell Orlok that his numbers were optimistic, but in your post you emphasized how dangerous it would be for the elims to use vigor. However, as I pointed out the elims could use vigor in suicidal ways and still keep their numbers full because of the resulting conversions.

2. You backtracked because you justified your vote on Seonid, then immediately removed it, thereby stopping the discussion about it. But I guess it would have been much stranger had you not justified the vote before moving it, so I concede that point.

3. Not much to bring up.

4. @Amanuensis  Is reacting strongly to suspicions on him from his suspects typical of Lopen?

Overall, I'm feeling good about Lopen's responses, so I'm kicking him up into my village reads category.

Randuir-- To be more specific, Lopen  was  complaining about people not *voting*,  and even though I haven't been as active as I would like, I have been voting.

Jon--  How does it make me trying to start a bandwagon if literally nobody else supports my point of view?  Look,  I was pointing out that Elenion  is playing really out  of character by not wagoning  on Stick,  his C1  suspicion,  and then Stick  turns out to be village. I believe he's just trying to save face.  I'm  not just blindly voting

Edited by Ecthelion III

Sorry for missing this question.

In the write-up, you say Silverblade was killed and eaten by Chalklings. Is this how every Forgotten kill is going to show up as, meaning DA wasn't killed by the Forgotten? Or was it just flavor text?

When I say "A character was eaten by the Chalklings", that means that they ran afoul of the inactivity filter, by not submitting actions for two cycles in a row. When I mention that "A character was killed" that means one of the other characters killed them, either through the Forgotten kill, or the powered-up Line of Revocation. Those two kills will not be distinguished from each other in the write-up. In Silver-blade's case, he sent in an action for Cycle 1 an hour after the thread was closed. I never got confirmation if he wanted to that action cycle 2 or not. I was planning on being merciful, as he made an attempt to be active, but then someone killed him, so I put in that he died from both the inactivity filter and from someone killing him. I hope that clears things up.

15 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Sorry for my lack of activity. I've been primarily working on tidying up the rules for my upcoming LG.

@TheMightyLopen, I find it really odd that you are complaining about not enough votes being cast and then want to kill one of the two people who did vote. That doesn't make sense to me; plus, the Forgotten would want to kill those who are voting and active in the thread.

I was more complaining about the lack of posts, and you'd posted a total of 2 times during the entire game, with both of those posts being just a few sentences(and the first one only saying you were busy). You can't say you've "been voting" either, when you've voted once and it's the 3rd Cycle. If I was a Forgotten, your activity would make you one of the lowest threats, so that last part is hardly the case with my vote, which you're implying.

14 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

I'll be able to respond to anything you want to throw at me in about 8 hours from now. Don't not lynch me just because of RL stuff. (Plus you know, i already said i wasn't going to defend myself anymore cause i was wasting time.)

I knew you'd be around for the last bit of the Cycle, so I did consider leaving my vote on you, but I wanted to bring attention to Ecth since I felt he was lurking quite a bit, and he's done that in other games as an elim(LG30 and QF22 come to mind). I also feel like I'm tunneling on you to some extent. >>

4 hours ago, Jondesu said:

Hope you both feel better soon!

As no one seems to share my suspicion of PK, and I don't want to just leave a vote where it'll be essentially wasted (though I've not lessened my suspicion of him at all), I'm going to remove my vote from Paranoid King for now and join in voting for Ecthelion.  I find his vote on Len this cycle very odd, like someone trying to get a bandwagon started but without really having a good motivation other than thinking they need to get rid of the other player.  Granted, I would usually expect better from Ecth, but at the same time, it doesn't add up.  If you do turn out village, Ecth, then Len will be a fairly high suspicion on my list, but I share Lopen's assessment that the two of you are almost certainly not on the same team, and of the two, Len is the one playing normally to me.

To clarify, I don't think Len and Ecth are Forgotten teammates. It's possible they're both villagers.

1 hour ago, Elenion said:

This sudden bandwagon on Ecth has me worried. Nobody is defending him, but if he is an elim you'd think that his teammates would be crawling out of the woodwork trying to discreetly defend him. Maybe Ecth's innocent; maybe it's a bus; maybe his teammates can't risk the suspicion. Since I have no better reads at this point because my analysis of Lopen came up neutral to village, my vote is staying on Ecth.

Speaking of my analysis of Lopen...

1. You did tell Orlok that his numbers were optimistic, but in your post you emphasized how dangerous it would be for the elims to use vigor. However, as I pointed out the elims could use vigor in suicidal ways and still keep their numbers full because of the resulting conversions.

2. You backtracked because you justified your vote on Seonid, then immediately removed it, thereby stopping the discussion about it. But I guess it would have been much stranger had you not justified the vote before moving it, so I concede that point.

3. Not much to bring up.

4. @Amanuensis  Is reacting strongly to suspicions on him from his suspects typical of Lopen?

Overall, I'm feeling good about Lopen's responses, so I'm kicking him up into my village reads category.

How would the Forgotten defend Ecth? He hasn't really said anything. Only way I see anyone defending Ecth is by saying they have a stronger suspicion against someone else. But that could still look suspicious, since no one has brought up anything concrete this Cycle.

1. That's a fair point. I can assure you that I had only the best intentions behind mentioning the risk of using Vigor though, for the reason I mentioned in my last post.

Yay! Another village read on me. :D

I find Ecth's lack of posts odd, and I think that would be good justification for voting for her, but her responses strike me as very confident. I don't know much about Elim!Ecth, but the way her recent posts are written come across more as village. Of course, that could be a trick as well. I'm going to refrain voting on her for now.

I have mixed feellings about Ornstein. He hasn't contributed much to the discussion, says that he prefers not to vote until after cycle 2, but then casts a vote for Stick, again not really contributing when he does so. He kind of seems like an elim who's laying low. However, the contradictions almost seem too obvious. Wouldn't an elim be more careful?  

As far as other suspicions go, I do find it strange that PK blamed himself for Stick's lynch, and his stated reason behind that blame (Stick being the only serious vote he made C1 and C2) doesn't make much sense to me. Was the true purpose of PK's comment to show us that he's a true villager, rather than to show genuine remorse?

I'm also leaning elim for Seonid. He was suspicious of Lopen killing DA but doesn't actually go as far to say that he thinks Lopen is an elim. It's not unlike villagers to question other players, but the way I read the post, it seemed like Seonid was strongly suspicious of Lopen, not just testing out a possibility. But what really has me suspicious of Lopen at this point is that he asked Lopen to reveal his C1 action. As has been already pointed out, not a good idea for a villager. 

So my vote will be going towards Seonid, because I feel like my evidence against him is more concrete than my evidence against PK. 

2 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Randuir-- To be more specific, Lopen  was  complaining about people not *voting*,  and even though I haven't been as active as I would like, I have been voting.

Your words(bolding mine, and removed tag):

17 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Lopen, I find it really odd that you are complaining about not enough votes being cast and then want to kill one of the two people who did vote. That doesn't make sense to me; plus, the Forgotten would want to kill those who are voting and active in the thread.

As I said before, you first apologized for not being active, and then you very heavily implied that Lopen was a forgotten going after active people (namely, you). That's a bit contradictory, imho.

So, it's 1524 EST and I'm finally getting to writing this post. I kind of got distracted by 13 Reasons Why (it's a very powerful show, can't even remember the last time something made me cry as much as it did), so sorry about that. I'm not sure how long this post will take me to write, since I've missed quite a bit and I really do try to respond to everything. I'm still very sick and feeling a bit lazy, though, so I'm going to only reply to the essentials for now and maybe tackle the rest later.

So, let's go back to the previous turn.

@_Stick_, I want to apologize for my part in your death. I haven't gone to look at AG3 yet, although I'm not sure it matters now that you're gone. If I hadn't gone to bed and woken up very sick and late to a meeting, I think I might have intervened with your lynch. Now I'm afraid that with me being gone this whole turn, discussion hasn't been what it could be,  and looking at the lynch I can't help but think I've failed the village this turn, too.

Orlok, in this post you ask me why I voted on Straw. Now, I know that you say shortly afterwards that you were only halfway through the discussion on C1, but I think you might be farther along now. Just in case you haven't, though, I voted on Straw purely to get a dialogue going. For me to do my job effectively, I need everyone to participate in the thread. When I voted on him it was still very early in the turn. I eventually changed my vote to Silver for similar reasons, then attempted to get Silver's attention multiple times throughout the second day. Unfortunately he never responded while I was online, so I didn't want to retract my vote as that would set a bad precedent, and I was unable to access the internet closer to the end of the turn, so I never got the chance to move my vote somewhere more useful, as I explained the following day. Hope that answers your question.

Last turn I was acting under the assumption that someone would be informed if there was a failed attack, whether it be the thread, the player saved by a Line of Forbiddence, or the player who drew the LoF (if it was a different person). I now know I was wrong and I'm afraid that misjudgment may have cost us the game. DA was a very unusual kill for eliminators make on the first day of a game, so I wrote it off as them trying to deprive us of useful information as well as a poor attempt to frame Lopen. I am now convinced, however, that it was just a happy coincidence for them, and that the real target was protected that night.

Specifically, I believe that target was me. On C1 I flipped tails and thus decided to use a Line of Forbiddence on myself. I wouldn't be surprised if other players did the same but since no one else has come forward or at least mentioned someone bringing it up in a PM, I'm guessing that's because other Rithmatists used different actions. What I'm trying to figure out now is why they didn't just kill me last turn since they would know that I was vulnerable.

At first I was thinking it's because the Forgotten discovered a more important target via an Artist, which makes sense given that Silver was a Duelist, which, in my opinion, is the most dangerous role for the Forgotten. The problem with this theory is that Silver, like DA, is an unusual player to scan, and as Sart just Ninja'd me, didn't even use an action on the first night, which an Artist should have also learned with his specialization. While I do still think the Forgotten could have an Artist, it doesn't make any logical sense for them to have checked on SB in the very beginning or waste a kill on him when there was a chance of him dying via inactivity.

My next thought was that I was left alive because my death might implicate a Forgotten. So far I'm pretty sure that only two players have expressed suspicion of me. Mint, who thought I was trying too hard to be helpful, which as annoying a reason that is to be suspected, I can at least understand given my reputation. Lopen, however, has only stated he distrusts me because I apparently "chose to vote and focus on Stick" which isn't even completely true, considering I never voted for her. As for him saying he thinks I was "trying to draw attention away from Joe," I believe that's a large misinterpretation of what happened, and now that I don't think the Forgotten killed DA, I'm beginning to question if he's doing that on purpose.

What really makes me think that is the first time Lopen expresses genuine suspicion of me is the last post of C2, before Stick was revealed a villager.

While I get leaving final messages before the end of a turn in case you die, this almost sounds to me like Lopen already knows the results. The fact that he  mentions the possibility of Stick being a Forgotten as the last sentence feels more like an effort to combat that. While this post in general is a smart move for a villager, it's also great for an eliminator, as it shows that he's concerned about being attacked while also sowing distrust about an actual villager.

If Lopen is Forgotten, then it makes a bit of sense why neither of us were attacked last night. Him because he obviously wouldn't kill himself, me because I've publicly declared to believe he's innocent. Another wrong lead by me and a turn left alone by the Forgotten and he could maybe get me lynched. The only real danger would be if I managed to get a teammate of his killed, but even if that happened it wouldn't prove my innocence. Besides, all it would take is for the lynch target to use Vigor on me so they can take me down, too,

Plus, Lopen has openly said he's attacked me on D1 in plenty of games, so if I'm right about them failing to before, it fits his MO.

Considering the state of the current lynch, I don't think Ecth is evil. It reminds me a lot of the lynch on Stick, and even if Lopen has a valid point about no one really being able to defend Ecth if they wanted to, I think this is being orchestrated by the Forgotten. Considering everything I've already said, I think it's Lopen making this happen. He "suspects" me for saying I'm a little suspicious of Joe and instead focusing on someone else, but then doesn't really try to convince anyone to vote for him. Failing to get a lynch going on him, he instead changes his vote to another low-active, and a bandwagon forms, even if his vote on Ecth has less reasoning. It just doesn't sit right with me.

As I write this I'm convincing myself more and more that Lopen is Forgotten. I'm a little suspicious that him and Joe are allies and have been playing at distancing themselves from each other, given the convenience of him retracting his vote for Ecth after Joe explained he's busy IRL. Despite me leaning village for Len on C1, I'm starting to wonder about him too, considering his flawed reason for voting on Stick C1 that I pointed out the previous turn, and his participation in the last two lynches, and the fact that he's on Lopen's distrust list (I'd expect Lopen to spread his teammates among those who he trusts and distrust, but then not really act on the distrust). Seonid would be another good option for this. Of those he trusts, I'm suspicious of Mint, PK and Orlok, since none of them have done anything I personally think warrant trust, particularly not Lopen.

I just got a call about a protest against US action in Syria and have to now go to work in case it gets out of hand, so I'll have to cut my post here. I'll vote for Lopen even though I severely doubt anyone will join me. I have more to say on him and a few other players, so hopefully they don't kill me before I can.

(C3) VotesThus Far

(0) A Joe in the BushTheMightyLopen,

(1) OrnsteinParanoid King,

(1) ElenionEcthelion III

(0) Paranoid KingJondesu

(4) Ecthelion IIITheMightyLopenElenionranduirJondesu

@Amanuensis, in your scenario, why do you think a villager would have attacked DA? Also, from some of my PM contacts, I can confirm that you are not the only one to draw a line of forbiddance to protect yourself. That's all I'm going to say about that, if the relevant people want themselves to be known, they can post in the thread , or PM you.

I've considered switching my vote to PK from looking at the updated tally. The ones not voting for Ecth are really spread out, and I think PK is more suspicious than Ecth. But I'm going to keep my vote for the sake of discussion right now. However, I'll switch my vote to PK if another person votes for PK as well, since I'd rather lynch PK than Ecth. @Jondesu would you consider changing your vote again?

Vote Tally:

(1) Paranoid KingJondesuHemalurgic_Headshot,

(1) ElenionEcthelion III

(1) Seonid: Frozen Mint,

11 minutes ago, Frozen Mint said:

I've considered switching my vote to PK from looking at the updated tally. The ones not voting for Ecth are really spread out, and I think PK is more suspicious than Ecth. But I'm going to keep my vote for the sake of discussion right now. However, I'll switch my vote to PK if another person votes for PK as well, since I'd rather lynch PK than Ecth. @Jondesu would you consider changing your vote again?

Vote Tally:

(1) Paranoid KingJondesuHemalurgic_Headshot,

(1) ElenionEcthelion III

(1) Seonid: Frozen Mint,

Yes, I would absolutely switch back if I thought that lynch would work out. At this point, if I switch and you add your vote to PK, though, we just tie the vote, which isn't helpful. I'll check back before rollover.

So,  it's late in the cycle, and I haven't posted in thread yet. I have been reasonably active in PMs though.  My communications have convinced me that Lopen is village to within reasonable doubt. I found somebody who did scan him d1, and he didn't make the kill.

Aman is giving my gut all the wrong signals, but I end up convinced that he's evil in every single game I've played with him.  So I don't actually think I suspect him - though I recognize that I might be overcorrecting in the wrong direction.

I'm not a fan of the ecthelion lynch for a number of reasons, not least the fact that it's going through unopposed. But given that I'm the preferred second target for a distressing number of people voting on him, I don't have a better target.

Nobody else has caught my eye really.

In case Aman's right, and an assassin took DA out, it would be a good idea if you could get this info to the thread. I'm not suggesting you roleclaim (that would be a really bad idea), however, if there is someone you trust, maybe PM them to ask them to pass this info on to the thread. I'd ask that you pick two people for this, if you think you can do that safely, so that we can avoid a situation in which an elim claims to have received such a message where that isn't the case to spread misinformation (yes, two elims could claim this together, but I don't think they'd expose two of their number to spread misinformation).

So sorry for not posting yesterday...i made the mistake of thinking i could wait till today because i was tired and not feeling too good either plus i guess i was just being lazy! then today i had church, came home and fell asleep. I woke up at 6 and was distressed to realize that i only had an hour to read everyone's posts and PMs and then figure out who to vote for based on that...again sorry and i will try to be more active from now on....i will be busy tomorrow all day but will try and post in the evening!

So, I don't have much time for a long post seeing as how the cycle ends in less than 30 minutes but i will do my best under pressure...

I didn't really know that much about Ecthelion because as others have pointed out he hasn't posted very often, but i feel there might be some sense to the accusations the others have made about him. seeing as how the cycle is ending in like 15 minutes now i don't see any way he isn't getting lynched anyway...i hope he isn't village but something is telling me we might have finally got an Elim.

I hope everyone else is remembering to put in their lines!

For fear of running out of time...i will post my viewpoints on everyone at the beginning of this next cycle if i get the chance.....assuming i don't die :P

Real Vote Tally:

(2) Paranoid KingJondesuHemalurgic_Headshot, Ornstein

(2) OrnsteinParanoid King, A Joe in the Bush

(1) ElenionEcthelion III

(1) Seonid: Frozen Mint,

(5) Ecthelion IIITheMightyLopenElenionranduirJondesu, Brightness Radiant

(1) TheMightyLopen: Amanuensis.

Aman never had time to edit his own vote into the tally, and everyone else just assumed the tally was correct, despite the vote being right above his tally. =P

Anyway, this post is coming about 8 hours later than i wanted, and only an hour and a half before rollover. Apologies. RL is messy right now. So I'm just going to give quick thoughts on the current Ecth Lynch

people keep saying that there's no on defending Ecthelion, so they want to lynch someone else.. that strikes me as 'I want to defend Ecthelion, but don't want to be *seen* defending Ecthelion. Elenion did it first, after being the second to vote for him. Then Aman did it, and instead voted on Lopen, and then Seonid did it, but didn't vote for anyone else anyway.

IF Ecthelion is a Eliminator, i'm going to look hard at Len, Aman and Seonid. If he's not, then I'm going to be frustrated by the lack of information provided by this lynch. For now, I will toss a vote on Ornstein, as I have neutral reads on PK and Ecth, and i would like more posts from Ornstein. His most recent vote reads like another less experienced elim who saw Frozen Mint and Jondesu discussing switching votes to PK and decided to give them some encouragement.

Edited by A Joe in the Bush
Called Frozen mint the wrong name.

chalkling_dragon.png

The camp was starting to fall apart. Minor scuffles were breaking out over tiny details. Gunther was being berated for being too slow. Conner had been yelled at for failing to restock the toilet paper. Lance pointed out how Joel always seemed to be asleep when it was his turn to take watch. Ryth had gone missing, and no one could find him.

Eventually, the tension reached a breaking point. Isaac pointed the finger at Dagger Tongue. “That man is suspicious!” he argued.

Dagger Tongue tisked. “Do you have any other reasons than that?”

“Well, no, but…” Isaac went quiet. Logic wasn’t exactly his specialty.

“Wait a second.” Cole interrupted. “Where’s Gimmel at?”

The town looked around. They had seen Gimmel at breakfast, complaining about everything under the sun, but he was nowhere to be found.

“He couldn’t have gone far.” Conner reasoned. “Let’s split up and look for him.”

Shanice discovered the body. Gimmel had been shot at point blank range. She screamed, and promptly passed out.

When she woke up, she saw Shem standing over her.

“What happened?” she asked, not wanting to believe what her eyes were seeing.

“Gimmel was murdered.” Shem stated, forcing his voice to remain calm. “The camp was going to take it out on Dagger Tongue. I tried to stop it, but…”

“Was he a Forgotten?” she asked gently.

“No.” It came out as little more than a whisper.

“What are we going to do?” she asked gently.

“I don’t know. I really don’t know.” he stared off into space, hoping tomorrow would bring better luck.

Echtelion was lynched. He was a Village Sentry.
Paranoid King was killed. He was a Village Artist

Vote Count:
Ecthelion (5): Elenion, Jondesu, Randuir, Lopen, Brightness Ascendant
Lopen (1): Amanuensis,
Paranoid King (2): Hemalurgic Headshot, Ornstein
Elenion (1): Echtelion
Seonid (1): Frozen Mint
Ornstein (2): Paranoid King, Joe

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. Elenion: Isaac "The Hammer" Jones
  2. Amanuensis: Cole
  3. Silverblade5: Ryth Village Duelist
  4. _Stick_: Stick Village Duelist
  5. Darkness Ascendant: K'Sarben Non-Rithmatist
  6. Seonid: Shem Onidsen
  7. Jondesu: Kyle
  8. Hemalurgic_Headshot: Gunther the Slow
  9. OrlokTsubodai: Locke
  10. A Joe in the Bush: Joel
  11. Ecthelion III: Daggertongue Village Sentry
  12. Frozen Mint: Shanice
  13. Paranoid King: Gimmel Village Artist
  14. Ornstein: Conner
  15. Straw: Regem Noctis Village Blackmailer
  16. randuir: Neil Kores
  17. TheMightyLopen: Lance Willis
  18. Brightness Radiant: Amelia

The cycle will end on Tuesday, 10 PM Eastern Time. Hopefully this is the last time they get kicked back an hour.

bla_1493172000.png

Edited by Alvron

Well that is very disappointing. I asked an Assassin to attack Joe, since I'd moved my vote, but apparently that didn't work out for some reason. I'm not sure why yet.

Aman, the Assassin in contact with me claims to have started as such I think, and they claimed they didn't kill anyone yet. So unless we started out with 2 Assassins(very unlikely), DA was the Forgotten kill. I'd said multiple times that I thought Stick was a villager.

It looks like you already knew the results of this lynch. I don't see any good reason to believe that the Ecthelion lynch was 'orchestrated' by the Forgotten(besides the fact I know I'm village, the other voters had good reason to lynch Ecth and it's not like you can say a Forgotten was up for the lynch before that, since no one was really up for the lynch before that), so I think you were just looking for a way to change your opinion of me without seeming too suspicious. And because you've now changed your opinion of me completely, you gave yourself an explanation for why you've survived this long.

Because of all of this, I want to lynch either Joe or Aman. I feel pretty confident that they're both Forgotten at this point.