Samurai Jack VS The Cosmere

Koldun

Seeing as Jack is back, I had this idea. Anyone who wants to, come here with a Cosmere character and explain why they could defeat Jack. I'll try to write a rebuttal as to why Jack would win. If I give in and admit Jack would lose, then your character becomes the victor and people can challenge them for the title of Samurai. But beware, I will challenge as well.

Current Samurai: Jack.

Edited by Koldun

Hoid is Hoid, but Adolnasium is Adolnasium, and we know it took sixteen vessels to kill Adolnasium, and Hoid seems to have once been on the same level as the Vessels, so if Adolnasium wins the title of Samurai, he'll crush Hoid.

Edited by Koldun

He is only a god to us. Adolnasium would easily destroy him. Sorry Brandon.

Edit: I original put destory. Technically, he could also do that. He could rid the world of Brandon's novels, of any memory if them ever existing, and then take away his ability to write, effectively trapping him in a hell on earth where he wants to write, but can't. Boom.

Edited by Koldun

8 minutes ago, Koldun said:

He is only a god to us. Adolnasium would easily destroy him. Sorry Brandon.

Edit: I original put destory. Technically, he could also do that. He could rid the world of Brandon's novels, of any memory if them ever existing, and then take away his ability to write, effectively trapping him in a hell on earth where he wants to write, but can't. Boom.

You monster. Fine.

Challenger: Koldun

See yourself destroyed.

Adolnasium is shown what will happen with him, where will see himself destroyed, be spread across the universe, broken and lost, every bit of his being jammed into an vessel, a vessel that is eventually destroyed by his own sheer power. He is forced to look upon, with his divine morality, the horrors of what Odium does to his own self, the horrifying atrocities some parts of him desire to commit and watch as they act upon those desires. He will see Ruin's madness. He will witness Preservation die. He will see everything the bridgemen are forced to endure because of the conflicts on Roshar. He will see everything. And he will be forced to end it all. Koldun wins. 

Edited by Koldun

• Chaos locked this topic