Long Game (3)2: Pulling on Strings

12 minutes ago, Ornstein said:

I'll sign up as 

Winkleton a former farmer now misting

Praise the Ja.

I had to edit this like 16 time because i was majorly confused. (this is my first time playing) Praise the Ja.

Edited by Ornstein

30 minutes ago, Ornstein said:

I had to edit this like 16 time because i was majorly confused. (this is my first time playing) Praise the Ja.

Don't worry @Ornstein, it appears to be @Iamspartacus's first time as well.

It's also mine.

Edited by OmeGaster
Clarification, Trying not to be rude

Always good to have new players! Wasn't very long ago for me that I was new, so welcome. Just make sure you check the boards at least once a day or so and don't go inactive, and otherwise don't worry. We try not to kill new players too quickly anyways. :P

58 minutes ago, OmeGaster said:

I'm am requesting to join as Dockson (Dox) the Thief.

Not the original, I hope.

1 hour ago, Ornstein said:

I'll sign up as 

Winkleton a former farmer now misting

Aren't we assigned at game start whether we're mistings or not?

Edited by Yitzi2

Rhea walked out onto the street with two cases of luggage and a purse. She was finally in Fadrex! She gazed around with wonder. Tall buildings rose into the sky, and the streets were remarkably clean of ash.

Now she had to find Lord Tekiel. Rhea pulled the invitation out from her purse and reread it. She frowned. It didn't mention a meeting spot, so how was she supposed to know where to find Lord Tekiel?

Rhea walked up to a passer-by. "Do you know where Lord Tekiel is?" she asked.

Open to anyone to reply!

FINE. I'll sign up. GMs should already know what name I'm using; don't give me any osik for it.

I won't be RP'ing. If someone tries to RP with me, $%@# you. Go jump in a lake.

I'll have the cosmetic role of a jaded thirty-something who is disgusted by young kids that don't know how to use logic. This jaded thirty-something hates how the kids just turn to strawmen and baseless accusations. In fact, he's so ticked off about this that he'll probably defend even evil people from attacks if those attacks are illogical.

Also, I'll never say anything remotely suspicious in thread, so don't bother using my activity there as a reason to lynch me. Catch me a in a blatant lie first; thanks. 

Also, I'd appreciate it if the Eliminators kill @Elenion the first night. Just do it for me. Wilson's not worth your time. Neither is Meta or any other people with god-level rep. Just get Elenion.

I like it when people are logical lol

It's great lol

Please

Pls

2 hours ago, Yitzi2 said:

Not the original, I hope.

OH MY GOSH, I Completely forgot that that was an actual name in the series! :wacko: I used it as a name before I read Mistborn and blanked out for a second.:unsure: I now would like to change to Rieyun (Ry) if possible.

Praise The Ja

1 hour ago, OmeGaster said:

OH MY GOSH, I Completely forgot that that was an actual name in the series! :wacko: I used it as a name before I read Mistborn and blanked out for a second.:unsure: I now would like to change to Rieyun (Ry) if possible.

Praise The Ja

Rusts, last LG, @Darkness Ascendant changed characters in the middle of the game. You're good.

Edited by Jondesu

4 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Rhea walked out onto the street with two cases of luggage and a purse. She was finally in Fadrex! She gazed around with wonder. Tall buildings rose into the sky, and the streets were remarkably clean of ash.

Now she had to find Lord Tekiel. Rhea pulled the invitation out from her purse and reread it. She frowned. It didn't mention a meeting spot, so how was she supposed to know where to find Lord Tekiel?

Rhea walked up to a passer-by. "Do you know where Lord Tekiel is?" she asked.

Open to anyone to reply!

Quinn pumped his legs as fast as possible down the cobbled streets. Now they had filled with people, each going this way and that, taking no thought to organized traffic. He pushed aside a pedestrian in his hurry and didn't glance back. He couldn't afford the time. Speaking of time, he glanced down at his watch. Late already! He clenched his fist and walked faster, if that was possible. If only he had a steelmind...

He gets a bit feisty when things get out of plan...

An understatement. No one has even tried talking to him yet--

A woman, obviously well-bred, approached Quinn and smiled. Quinn slowed marginally.

"Do you know where Lord Tekiel is?"

I stand corrected. Brace for impact.

Quinn whipped his head around and looked the woman straight in the eyes. She flinched, a tiny movement of her facial features, but her proper upbringing covered it up quickly. Quinn exhaled heavily.

"I do not know where Lord Tekiel is, and I must be going, or I will be late!" Quinn spat with enough venom to melt iron. He tore his gaze away and walked off again. He called back.

"And a good day to you."

Oh Quinn...

It's a good thing he found a wife when he did, or else I fear he might be a permanent bachelor.

My dearest apologies to you, good woman, although you cannot hear me. I do hope you find who you are looking for.

Phantom walked away from the other man, nodding in farewell.

Best not to get too friendly, If there's one thing my new memories have told me, these gatherings never end well

Looking around him, he sneaked back into the alley, pulled out his Interdrive and punched in the coordinates for the location of the gathering

<Parsing Information>

<Correlating data>

<Phase accepted>

To the outside observer it would have appeared as if Phantom had been there one moment, and had disintegrated into into sand.

<Phase complete>

<Redistributing molecules>

<OMEGA welcomes you to Fadrex>

Stranger waited as the feeling of his molecules stabilising came to a stop. He looked around to see whether anyone had noticed his sudden appearance, thankfully, the street he had appeared on was deserted save for two women chatting idly near the end of the street. He twitched involuntarily. 

I wonder what the test will entail

The old man surveyed the town. He had known this town, once. He had known the back-alleys like the palm of his hand. He had seen the stories, heard of the Inquisitor, touched that dusty bar where so much blood had been spilled. He knew this town. He knew the faces, although the names escaped him. Too many kids, talking in their High Imperial. What did they know about that? He had been around when it was invented.

Gaetan looked at the people. Already they had been gathered. Did they even know what awaited them? He doubted it. He knew what fate awaited them all. They were here to die. He just wanted to make it count.