Where/what is WoB?

I've seen a lot of people citing WoB (stands for Words of Brandon, I think) as information for their threads. I'd like to delve more into the non-book section of the Cosmere, and a lot of people seem to be getting awesome knowledge from WoB. What exactly is this, and how can I find it? 

It's just a generic term for anything he's told us outside the books themselves. The biggest and most organized source you can dive into is Theoryland which started out as a collection of interviews and signing reports for Robert Jordan and the Wheel of Time series. Once Brandon was tapped to finish the series it became a collection of things he's said as well. You can also check out the Events and Signings board here for immediate postings and reactions to specific events before they get compiled and put up on Theoryland. Other WoBs sometimes make their first appearance on individual boards where someone's gotten a book personalization with interesting information, or spotted Brandon saying something on Reddit or other things of that nature. But Theoryland is the best place to start.

• Chaos locked this topic