Cosmere Woodburning

I'm planning on making a large woodburned piece to sell at a fundraising auction, and I want to do some cosmere art. The problem is, there is so much cool stuff to choose from! 

Some stuff that I have already done for a few small projects are my Aon Pendants and Knights Radiant Pendants.

I would love any suggestions that you guys have.

On 3/15/2017 at 9:32 AM, Orion the Infinite said:

Keep in mind that this is intended for people who probably don't read Sanderson books.

You realize that it's probably gonna be bought by someone who gets the reference anyway, yeah?

edit: Totally awesome idea for some other time, you should totally make a Lurcher shield. Like, make a sweet shield, then burn decorations and stuff onto it, with a giant Allomantic iron symbol in the middle.

Edited by Gargoyle

By the way, the maximum size my piece can be is 12" by 24". If I try to do a large and complex picture, such as the image below, I may not have the space to really make fine details.

On 3/15/2017 at 2:42 PM, TheBlueShifting said:

What about the large hourglass shape that depicts the 10 essences. its intricate and beautiful. It would be better for a large display. 

9096768._SX540_.jpg

I'm not seeing an hourglass particularly, plus this is the chart of the orders of the Knights Radiant and their associated Surges.

4 hours ago, Orion the Infinite said:

I'm not seeing an hourglass particularly, plus this is the chart of the orders of the Knights Radiant and their associated Surges.

The hourglass shape is in the stylization described in the book. Now, this obviously has the ten orders and the surges, but if I remember correctly the surges have gained multiple meanings in the book. 

• Chaos locked this topic