Shard Traveler

So I call myself the Shard Traveler for many reason. The first of which is my is to own and read every Brandon Sanderson book ever owned so I can know and talk about the entire Cosmere. The second would be because I plan to be the apprentice of Hoid when some day he can't carry on... for any peculiar reason. So far I've read the books of Mistborn, Stormlight Archives, Alcatraz V.S. the Evil LibrariansReckoners, Elantris, WhiteSand, DragonSteel, and WarBreaker which are all very REAL and FACTUAL history books of the Cosmere. My real and full name is Relevart Drahs, But you can call me Reli. Also it's Shard Traveler backwards! Also I'm a GIRL, and might I had that also keeps her safe hand covered. I hope you can to me because I really am with the 17th Shard all the way.  

Shard Traveler ^_^

2 hours ago, Relevart Drahs said:

So I call myself the Shard Traveler for many reason. The first of which is my is to own and read every Brandon Sanderson book ever owned so I can know and talk about the entire Cosmere. The second would be because I plan to be the apprentice of Hoid when some day he can't carry on... for any peculiar reason. So far I've read the books of Mistborn, Stormlight Archives, Alcatraz V.S. the Evil LibrariansReckoners, Elantris, WhiteSand, DragonSteel, and WarBreaker which are all very REAL and FACTUAL history books of the Cosmere. My real and full name is Relevart Drahs, But you can call me Reli. Also it's Shard Traveler backwards! Also I'm a GIRL, and might I had that also keeps her safe hand covered. I hope you can to me because I really am with the 17th Shard all the way.  

Shard Traveler ^_^

Have an upvote. Welcome to the Shard! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcone to the forum, avatar sister:D

Fire avatar-holders unite! Together we can do unimaginable feats! Like actually set the Stick on fire!

Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell is a part of the cosmere (You can find it in Arcanum Unbounded, which i also reccomend :) ).

Edited by swieczq

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...