Any visits to the UK?

Heirio

No, you can bring AU to get it signed. As he's becoming more popular and signings are getting bigger, some bookstores on his tours will limit people to 3 books per person to keep the signing line moving, so if you have a large collection you probably don't want to bring everything to get signed. Also, it's considered polite to purchase something from the bookstore hosting the signing (on the AU tour, I bought the Stormlight Pocket Companion from the store that was running the event I went to, which I doubt I would have bought otherwise), so that might factor into which books you want to bring and get signed.

Aabsolutely. In the past I have taken 6-7 books (i try to limit how many so the line can keep moving) but I have heard of people taking dozens of books to get signed. 

@Pagerunner is right. Although Brandon doesn't limit the number signings, the locations might. It is always best to double check. As i attend the midnight signings at BYU I don't always think about that.

Edited by Tsidqiyah

Hey, no worries. We're all happy to answer what we can.

Brandon won't charge for his signature. It's a promotional event, so on the contrary, he's often giving stuff away (like pins, or bookmarks). Sometimes bookstores will ticket their events, to make sure they don't have too many people than can fit in their space, but the only time I've heard of them charging anything for those tickets is when they make you buy a copy of the book from them in order to get a ticket. I haven't heard of anything other than conventions having an entry fee, and those obviously aren't just because of Brandon.

It will depend on whichever bookstore is running the event, how they want to go about handling crowd size. When he posts his tour, you should look up the contact info for a bookstore that's hosting an event year you, and call them up for specific details.

I've been to a few of Brandon's signings in Britain at this point (one in 2011, one in 2014, and two in 2015), so I can give you more specific information.

Firstly, we don't know yet how extensive his visit will be: there have been times in the past where he hasn't ventured far beyond London, and then there have been others when he has toured extensively around the country. He's mentioned coming to the UK a couple of times that I know of so far (once in last years State of the Sanderson blog post and, as has been mentioned previously, once on Reddit) so I'm hoping for the latter.

When touring Britain the overwhelming majority of his signings (including all of the ones I've been to) have been held by Waterstones. These events are ticketed, and they are not free: I remember it costing £6 in the past, though it wouldn't surprise me if it goes up in future. The first two that I went to actually reduced the price if you had a Waterstones card, but the ones in 2015 did not so I don't know if they'll do it in the future or not. Additionally at past events, if you bought the book that he's touring for at the event, they would actually deduct the price of the ticket from the price of the book. However since I always bought the book in advance of the events, I never took advantage of that and thus can't remember if that was standard for all of them.

At every signing that I've been to there has never imposed a limit on the number of books that Brandon will sign, and he has even been willing to sign other things as well (for example I've got a signed promotional poster for the 2014 event that the staff were kind enough to give me, as well as signed copies of his unpublished White Sand and The Aether of Night that I printed out). That being said in 2015, he did impose a limit of only 3 books that he would personalise.

I'd advise you to get you ticket in advance of the event: I don't know what the chances are of them selling out, but I'd guess high (even in 2011 the staff commented on how popular it was, and then on the last occasion Brandon mentioned that it was getting to the point that they'd have to start holding them offsite). You can buy the tickets over the phone and collect them on the day if it's awkward to go there ahead of time.

I hope this helps. :)