Ask A Budgie anything

A Budgie

• 1 year later...

@A BudgieIf shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

Which cosmere world is best suited for your temperament?

Favorite movie?

What is your shardic intent?

If you could  have any cosmere creature as a pet what would you get?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

Pepsi or Coke?

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?

Olives on pizza yes or no?

Favorite mythological hero

Opinion of Lasagna

Most underrated comic book character.

On 5/8/2018 at 11:36 AM, Nathrangking said:

@A BudgieIf shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

Which cosmere world is best suited for your temperament?

Favorite movie?

What is your shardic intent?

If you could  have any cosmere creature as a pet what would you get?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

Pepsi or Coke?

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?

Olives on pizza yes or no?

Favorite mythological hero

Opinion of Lasagna

Most underrated comic book character.

Yellow, although two cookies can be sufficiently filling.

Hm. Difficult to say- I may enjoy Roshar, although I'd rather not be in a war zone, and I wouldn't be able to eat spicy food! Scadrial would definitely be interesting, too.

I don't watch much in the way of movies, although I do have a particular fondness for some of the older Agatha Christie movies (and older movies in general) and disney's always fun.

I dunno.

I like the idea of having an Axhound, although an Aviar would also be pretty cool and useful.

A tricky question, but I'd say probably someone who can fight but also use strategy, so probably Kaladin or Jasnah, 

Pepsi, but I prefer ginger beer to both.

Y'know what? Vin, and let her just flippin' destroy 'em. Tempted to say Shallan just for the joke, but practicality wins me over.

Um...I feel like Marasi or Steris would fit in well.

No, I don't really like olives.

Honestly? I'm not sure. I used to absolutely adore reading mythology, but most of my favourite ones weren't 'heroes' so to speak.

Man. You have really picked the right question here. I love lasagna, but I prefer a good home made mushroom and spinach one to meat ones.

Are we counting webcomics? In that case, I honestly can't choose because I have too many characters I care about.

And finally, a question for you. What prompted you to suddenly ask questions on my page, which I haven't used for ages?

On 5/11/2018 at 5:55 AM, A Budgie said:

And finally, a question for you. What prompted you to suddenly ask questions on my page, which I haven't used for ages?

Being semi new I missed out on a great deal. I wanted make up for that and as a result necroed a few older threads. 

Edited by Nathrangking

On 5/11/2018 at 7:33 PM, Nathrangking said:

Being semi new I missed out on a grear deal. I wanted make up for that and as a result necroed a few older threads. 

Right, okay.

6 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

who sells sea shells by the sea shore?

She, of course.