So strange to me. The giggly head-spins I get when someone thinks one of my amateurish thought-bubbles is worth a rep point would be pointless if they weren't earnt. And to my knowledge you don't actually gain anything material by getting rep points. I'm glad Chaos likes order.

People like their fake internet points a lot, and this is the prime example of why multiple accounts aren't allowed. T'was good to get out the banhammer for such a pristine example of why it's against the rules.

9 hours ago, Chaos said:

People like their fake internet points a lot, and this is the prime example of why multiple accounts aren't allowed. T'was good to get out the banhammer for such a pristine example of why it's against the rules.

Yeah, that's an unfortunate problem with gamification of things, some people take it way to seriously and think the points actually matter....You see it all the time on sites where gamification is at the core of the site (reddit, imgur, etc.)