Ask the colorful guy who definitely isn't going to backstab you as you read this anything!

Assassin in Burgundy

Well, you know what to do. Figure it's about time to make one of these. You ask, I answer to the best of my ability. There has been a 84% questioner satisfaction rating, but only because my pet dog is a harsh critic. So, commence the questions. 

Edited by Assassin in Burgundy

32 minutes ago, Slowswift said:

*or? 

I think you forgot the word or. :P 

So, was 2,482,285,725 just a random keysmash or is there some logic to it all?

Oh, whoops. How do I fix that?

And don't say anything. You've uncovered a secret the government would kill to keep. I'm a member of a secret society, and we've dedicated our lives to spreading this number. 

2/4/82: A mission for NASA satellites taking pictures of Jupiter was launched. However, this was just a smokescreen. It launched the satellites, but for another reason entirely. They took pictures of earth, and what did it look like?

image.jpeg

28/5/07: Taking place during the month dodecember, a month the government doesn't want you to know about, the government captured the last group of insurgents who resisted being assimilated into the flat-earth Collective. Resistance was futile, and America bowed to the might of flat-earthists. 

2/5: Present day. On February 5th, 2017, we will not allow this to stand. We, the ones who resist the flat-earthists everywhere, will strike back. @Oversleep and I will detonate an EMP near D.C. and the society's army will invade. We have one chance at this, and everyone needs to be ready. 

I deny my involvement in plans @Assassin in Burgundy revealed; in particular I deny my involvement in plan to use the EMP's detonation as a starting point for take over of the government structures along with the secret magic society, ultimately betraying the society's army Assasin mentioned.

I deny the existance of any secret magic society such as those located in Jacksonville, Yellowstone or the Floating New York. I deny existence of Floating New York, Invisible New York, Electromagnetic New York or even New York itself.

I deny my participation in the events known as The Day of Twenty-Four Hours.

I deny existence of mango.

I deny knowledge of hyperflux thermoinductors of Kolsko-Miranov reaction where the stoechiometallic ionidization is upside down by which I mean of course reverberated through an epsilon concave modulated space and where the sprectrum readings on a x-y-x axis follow a 12, zeta 8, zeta zeta pattern, and the whole thing can be summarised as a canonical hermetic Bgodga force.

Finally, I deny as if I have ever wrote, received or has eaten a PM from an administrator.

Edited by Oversleep

47 minutes ago, Oversleep said:

I deny my involvement in plans @Assassin in Burgundy revealed; in particular I deny my involvement in plan to use the EMP's detonation as a starting point for take over of the government structures along with the secret magic society, ultimately betraying the society's army Assasin mentioned.

I deny the existance of any secret magic society such as those located in Jacksonville, Yellowstone or the Floating New York. I deny existence of Floating New York, Invisible New York, Electromagnetic New York or even New York itself.

I deny my participation in the events known as The Day of Twenty-Four Hours.

I deny existence of mango.

I deny knowledge of hyperflux thermoinductors of Kolsko-Miranov reaction where the stoechiometallic ionidization is upside down by which I mean of course reverberated through an epsilon concave modulated space and where the sprectrum readings on a x-y-x axis follow a 12, zeta 8, zeta zeta pattern, and the whole thing can be summarised as a canonical hermetic Bgodga force.

Finally, I deny as if I have ever wrote, received or has eaten a PM from an administrator.

That's good Oversleep. The government won't ever suspect you at all. 

1 hour ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Well, you know what to do. Figure it's about time to make one of these. You ask, I answer to the best of my ability. There has been a 84% questioner satisfaction rating, but only because my pet dog is a harsh critic. So, commence the questions. 

On a scale of one to ten, what is your favorite color of the alphabet? 

Given the option to be killed and replaced by an exact replica of you (it even has your memories and personality) and being forced to watch all the Percy Jackson movies, Avatar the Last Airbender, and any other horrible renditions of wonderful things, what shoe size do you wear? 

5 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

On a scale of one to ten, what is your favorite color of the alphabet? 

Given the option to be killed and replaced by an exact replica of you (it even has your memories and personality) and being forced to watch all the Percy Jackson movies, Avatar the Last Airbender, and any other horrible renditions of wonderful things, what shoe size do you wear? 

Koala, obviously. There can't be an another answer. 

I don't wear shoes. I was raised in a place called the Shire, and their customs have stuck with me. 

8 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Is there any reason why you chose burgundy, which happens to be my mom's favorite color? Are you truly an assassin? Do you like piña coladas? What is the answer to universe?

I was looking for the least threatening-sounding color, absolutely, I've never had one since I'm underage, and 42.