are there any Cosmere I haven't read?

Parshmenrights

I stumbled upon Way of Kings in August and have since read all of the Cosmere books available, or I believe to be available, my favorites were Warbreaker, Shadows of Self, and the Emperor's Soul.  Below is reading order I did, please let me know if there is anything missing from it. 

1. Way of Kings

2. Elantris #1

3. Words of Radiance

4. Mistborn: Final Empire

5. Mistborn: Well of Ascension

6.Mistborn: Hero of Ages

7 The Alloy of Law 

8. Shadows of Self

9. Bands of Mourning

10. Arcanum unbound in this order:

a. The Emperor's Soul

b. The Eleventh Metal

c. The Hope of Elantris 

d. Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell

e. White Sand excerpt

f. The Sixth of Dusk

g. Mistborn: Secret history

h. Edgedancer

11. WARBREAKER!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Parshmenrights
didnt finish the first time

You're missing Warbreaker, a standalone. The good news is, Brandon has the entire thing available for free on his website - here's where you can get started, right now!.

There's also White Sands, which is one of the first novels Brandon wrote, but was never published. It's currently being adapted into a series of graphic novels; one is out now, and there are two more in the pipeline. (But, then again, if you have Arcanum Unbounded, you should be aware of that.) If you email Brandon through his website and ask, you can get the full manuscript (which isn't quite canon anymore, since Brandon has changed one character from a man to a woman. Although, it's pretty close, so far.)

Once you're up to date on the books, you can get into the really fun stuff - Words of Brandon (or WoBs), which are collections of interviews or answers to questions from tours, social media, annotations, etc. You can find annotations on his website, in the Library section, for many of his cosmere books - they're behind-the-scenes notes. A site called Theoryland hosts an interview database. (It's primarily a Wheel of Time stuff, so there's a lot of interviews with the original author of that series, Robert Jordan. But they've continued to collect quotes from Brandon.) There's a lot of info that people have gleaned from Brandon over the years, that's not available in the books themselves yet. (Here's an example: Secret History name-dropped a number of Shards for the first time, like Autonomy and Devotion. But this community had known those names for years, since we'd been curious about those Shards since they were referenced in Way of Kings, Aona and Bavadin. And then Dominion, called Skai in WoK, wasn't officially revealed until Arcanum Unbounded. During release events, people would ask questions about which Shards Aona, Skai, and Bavadin held, and eventually Brandon told someone the names, and they got added to the WoB database. But that info wasn't written down anywhere in the books for years.) So, perusing Theoryland can be very...enlightening, to say the least.

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the forums!

Edited by Pagerunner