I exist now hiiii

Flynn

Hi I'm newish to the forums but I hadn't posted one of these until now.

so, hiiiiii. I'm Flynn. I like you guys because you're nice and like things that I like too.

Thanks for inviting me and other new members to introduce ourselves, because I'm shy but I want to talk to you guys about cool Brandon Sanderson books and stuff

Thanks for reading (=

11 hours ago, Exalted Dungeon Master said:

The members of the Dark Alley have hidden hemalurgic spikes in the cookies. They'll Ruin your life if you eat them, so I'd suggest avoiding that.

Also, welcome to the Shard!

that is preposterus !! who would ever do that ? 

dont listen to them @Flynn have a cookie it is delicious. also have an upvote , they go great together

if you have any questions about the site feel free to message me . 

21 hours ago, Exalted Dungeon Master said:

The members of the Dark Alley have hidden hemalurgic spikes in the cookies. They'll Ruin your life if you eat them, so I'd suggest avoiding that.

Also, welcome to the Shard!

Ok, I won't eat them

thanks!

21 hours ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Hi, and welcome! As others have said, don't take the cookies. What books of Brandon's have you read, and do you know about the Cosmere?

thanks (=

I've read most of Brandon's books. The ones I haven't read are the Alcatraz books, any Infinity Blade stories, The Bands of Mourning, Secret History, Allomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania, Dreamer, HARRE, The Wheel of Time, Edgedancer, or Arcanum Unbounded essays. 

I know some stuff about the Cosmere. It's so awesome!!

21 hours ago, A Budgie said:

Hello, nice to meet you and welcome to the shard!
Definitely be careful around the cookies. Not only are they spiked, but we'll make awful puns about them as well.

thanks! 

I will be wary of the cookies. Thanks for the pun warning ;)

19 hours ago, Turos said:

Eat them. They're delicious.

:unsure:

10 hours ago, Manukos said:

that is preposterus !! who would ever do that ? 

dont listen to them @Flynn have a cookie it is delicious. also have an upvote , they go great together

if you have any questions about the site feel free to message me . 

:wacko:

thank you very much!! 

56 minutes ago, Manukos said:

yeah you can have multple quotes like this

58 minutes ago, Manukos said:

and you can also edit posts to add smt you forgot

thanks for the tips! I'll keep these in mind. Have a cookie? I didn't do anything to it, but maybe don't eat it just in case. Maybe you could make a candle with cookie incense?

14 minutes ago, Flynn said:

thanks for the tips! I'll keep these in mind. Have a cookie? I didn't do anything to it, but maybe don't eat it just in case. Maybe you could make a candle with cookie incense?

naaaah i am a cook and a baker not a candle maker  

i make tasty creations to ruin souls apetites not  string preserved in wax

18 hours ago, DarkJester said:

Hmmm... @Manukos, you could string a needle through Wax(illiam) and kill two birds with one stone... You may Ruin your needle in the process, but I'm sure you could come up with a way to use it...

this would be quite efficient, but killing Wax would be too PUNishing to the future of scadrial i am afraid , plus i am but a mere bronze spike for soothing  and henceforth i cannot push on metals .

however , what if i , not Too-soon after everithing is settled i harvested from his partner , since some would say that he is only Weighing him down , not to mention that he commited Heresy (maybe this one was too forced i wanted to add maracy but ... well i will not excuse my puns  )