Walin

This is my first post, and after reading some hilarious Stormlight Archive posts, I decided to get an account and make one of my own.

So I was thinking, and decided on making some new Knight Radiant orders that have control over two non-adjacent Surges in the list of ten.

Airgetters- Abrasion and Cohesion. Are known for finding the best places to ski, snowboard, skateboard, bike, etc. and getting huge air with their two Surge powers.

Actually... I can't think of any more.

Ideals: 1. I will get all the speed.

2. I will get all the air.

3. I will make the ground slicker and more cohesive so others can get all the speed and all the air.

4. Wear a helmet (or Shardplate).

Edited by Walin
Added the Ideals

Hey, this sounds fun! How about:

Firecrackers- Division and Transportation. Known for popping in and out of battlefields, causing explosions and bursts of fire (if that is in fact what Division does) and disappearing in a flash. On a less serious note, Firecrackers love to use Transportation to get in unexpected places and startle their fellow Radiants. 

Planetplanters: Grow giant trees with Progression and give them a huge Gravitational pull. Maybe you'll even get some black holes as an added bonus.

Slipperystickers: Trip someone by sticking their foot to the ground with Adhesion, then use Abrasion to make them slide all over the place when they fall.

Lightningflyer: they have the Gravitation and Abrasion surge, they move through the sky without any friction or air resistance that slow down them.They arrive in the battlefield in a flash of light and increase friction of the enemy to slow down, and if is possible to burn them.

Edited by Idealistic Mistborn
fix somes mistakes

Haircutters: use Gravitation and Cohesion to sculpt hair perfectly with Shardscissors. Also known as great landscapers. They won't rent out their Shardmowers though.

Snowremovers: use Abrasion and Gravitation to help make snow removal easier, and also get other Radiant's cars out of the snow.

Demolitionmakers Recycleusers: Use Division and Transformation to recycle old buildings- destroy them and turn them into other materials.

Thoughtthinkers: Transportation and Cohesion. They go to the Cognitive Realm (using Transportation) to think harder and use Cohesion to make their thoughts more cohesive. Considered a joke (or, more of a joke) by the other Fake Radiants.

I was at the airport a couple weeks ago and saw this plaque. I immediately thought of the homeland security as a kr order. The Homelanders! They use cohesion and adhesion to make you stick around the airport for way longer then you intended

IMG_0537.JPG

Edited by Capt. Goradel

Cancelouts

Surges: Division and Adhesion

Known for: Blowing things up and then putting them back together just as they were

Oaths after First Ideal

2. Since I cannot put them back together, I will not blow up people unless they really deserve it

3. Spren can be fixed, so I will feel free to blow up spren (other than my own!) whenever I feel like it

4. I will annoy the more useful KR orders (all of them) as much as possible

5. I will strive to always use my powers in ways that create no net change to the world

Fastflooders: Transformation and Abrasion. They turn everything into water and flood everything. Folklore states they are actually Voidbringers. This is debated among the Fake Radiants.

Glitchspeeders: Transportation and Abrasion. Known to clip through stone as they transport to Shadesmar and back. They have races to see who can get to Urithiru and back (and back and back) the fastest using just one pound of Stormlight (not gemstone, pure Stormlight) Stormlight does not heal wounded pride if they get stuck in a wall coming back into the Physical Realm. (this suggestion courtesy of my brother)

Partypartiers: Transformation and Gravitation. Turn everything into confetti and use Gravitation to make all the amps and other party equipment easy to transport. They use Stormlight primarily to heal their eardrums after getting blasted with horrible dubstep of their own making.

Stonesculptors: Cohesion and Ilumination. They're known as amazing sculptors because Cohesion lets them shape stone with their bare hands, and they can use Illumination to create 3D concept art which they can later fill in. They sell their work to pay for Knights Radiant expenses.

1 hour ago, stonedshaman said:

If division does in fact work the way we all belive it to then mat I present to you the skyfallers:  division and gravitation.  Send an object loaded to blow with division flying into the air with gravity to have it drop into enemy lines and boom.  Basically the carpet bombers of the KR

I think you may've just stumbled upon how Skybreakers work ;)

Wheezooms - Gravitation and Abrasion

They are known for their use of Gravitation to fly and Abrasion to remove air resistance, allowing them to attain extreme speeds. During ancient times, Wheezooms attained orbit while carrying rocks - then hurled them at the ground with devastating effect. More than one Desolation's tide was turned by Wheezoom orbital bombardment.

Their unique 'perk' (considered by many to be a curse - though perhaps on those who have to deal with them rather than the Wheezooms themselves) is to constantly experience the effects of a high caffeine dose and alwaystalkatincrediblyhighspeedlikethis.

• Chaos locked this topic