Hey everyone!

I've never done the forum thing before, but I really love Brandon Sanderson's books, and talking about them! I actually am starting a comedy/fan podcast with my best friend in a little bit where we are rereading Mistborn. t's a nice excuse to talk to each other ever since he moved to Indiana as well as read my favorite books and talk about them.

Since we're rereading Mistborn, I wanted to ask, want was your favorite or most memorable part of Mistborn: The Final Empire for you?

I'll include the thumbnail for the podcast below, mostly because it makes me laugh a ton. Good to be here!

DEXATI20170111221338.png

2 minutes ago, BennParr said:

Hey everyone!

I've never done the forum thing before, but I really love Brandon Sanderson's books, and talking about them! I actually am starting a comedy/fan podcast with my best friend in a little bit where we are rereading Mistborn. t's a nice excuse to talk to each other ever since he moved to Indiana as well as read my favorite books and talk about them.

Since we're rereading Mistborn, I wanted to ask, want was your favorite or most memorable part of Mistborn: The Final Empire for you?

I'll include the thumbnail for the podcast below, mostly because it makes me laugh a ton. Good to be here!

DEXATI20170111221338.png

Definitely the TLR's final line of the book. That got me major hype.

Anyways, welcome to the Shard! I hope you find your stay here filled with fun and theories! We're a pretty strange bunch.

Haha! I never though anyone would respond so quickly! That final line turns so much around for me too. Love how Mistborn is a constant rollercoaster of adjusting your perception of the world. Thanks for the welcome. I'm strange too, so I'm sure I'll fit in. :P

Hey, and welcome to the shard! I would recomend being wary if anyone offers you cookies.
As for the most memoriable part of the first Mistborn book...I'm not really sure...when Vin kills the Lord Ruler and says a line similar to what Kelsier said when he died was probably a big one for me.