Reddit Stabby Awards 2016

Argent

Hey, look at that - the Stabby award winners (and finalists) for last year got announced. Here are some relevant entries:

• I've read (and loved) 3/5 of the best novel finalists, and the other two have been on my to-read list. I've been hearing about this Pierce Brown guy, whose Morning Star won the award in this category, maybe I should read him...
  • Arcanum Unbounded was, unfortunately, not even a finalist in the Best Anthology category. Sad days.
  • Isaac Stewart's Cosmere constellation map, however, was a finalist for Best Artwork. Happy days!
  • Most importantly, this site - yes, this site, the 17th Shard, was a Best Fantasy Site finalist! Crazy days!

Go take a look at 'em, maybe you pick something up - whether it's a new book to read, or new wallpaper to use for your desktop (real talk, this is pretty sexy).

2 hours ago, Argent said:
  • Arcanum Unbounded was, unfortunately, not even a finalist in the Best Anthology category. Sad days.

On the plus side though, Unfettered II was a finalist. Clearly a result of the inclusion of The Thrill (or at least that's what I'll be telling myself).

• Chaos locked this topic