New fanartist and accepting suggestions

framecio

Hello and thank you for setting up the site!

I have discovered Brandon Sanderson's books this summer and I have by now read all the Cosmere books published in the UK where I live – and currently reading Arcanum Unbounded!

The Mistborn trilogy has been the first set I have read and it has been an immense inspiration for me as an illustrator! I have rushed through the books because I just couldn't have enough, and I am going to re-read them with the intention of illustrating more of the characters and salient scenes, as I often imagine things incorrectly after the first read through (You might see it in the first drawing I did of Kelsier and Vin I posted on the site, eheh).

I am also open for suggestions from other fans, do you have a favourite scene/character you would like to see more of? Let me know, it is great to hear prompts and recommendations!

Hope to hear from you guys soon! Fran

I'd love to see SPOILER, but it might upset people who haven't read the book yet when they see SPOILER SPOILERING the SPOILER... Oh well.

Actually, has anyone drawn Eshonai in shardplate yet? Her armor is described as looking more in line with her species. Probably because it adapts to whomever wears it.

hey there gancho 

welcome to the shard , have an upvote and a cookie (upvotes go great with cookies)

do whatever inspires you , but if you feel like contributing maybe you could pm chaos and ask him if any of the pages on the wiki need any illustrating

On 1/11/2017 at 11:31 PM, A Budgie said:

Welcome to the shard, and nice to meet you! Even if you are already aware of it, just be reminded to be careful of the cookies.

I just saw some of your fanart- it's really good!

Thank you guys! I feel very welcome and now I have a few more things to draw! 

Is there something I've missed about cookies, though? :D