Please Prompt Me!

Corax

Originally, I was going to post in the need-a-hug thread with my woes of not storming finishing any art projects, but I've decided to try this instead...

I want to do some Cosmere fan art, but I can't manage to settle on an idea, like, at all. Does anyone have a brilliant suggestion, maybe of a character or scene that hasn't received much love? Any ideas would be lovely.

(PS: I apologize if there is another place I was supposed to post something like this and I missed it.)

Well, I'm off to a good start on Vasher/Nightblood, but since he's just in knee-length trousers for the scene, he keeps looking like some sort of sword-wielding jesus with that hair and scruff of his. And I can't for the life of me remember what color the entrance hall to the palace is, if it's mentioned at all. :P

Teft and Sig could be really cool. If I can get the ambiance (and proportions) right, but today they just came out looking like bobble-heads.

And Shallan's alarm at hearing about Sebarial's bathing habits should be hysterical and a good exercise in expressions... though... Oh, crap, now I gotta post a dumb idea in the Stormlight Archive thread. Curse you, @TwiLyghtSansSparkles ! *shakes fist*