WoT RP Planning

Silverblade5

3 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

If you'd like, I'll offer to post in the RP. Maybe that'd start things up again?

Sure. I know I'm still interested, but seeing as I'm the one who posted last, it wouldn't really make sense for me to restart it...

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Anyone still here? I'm kinda waiting for someone... anyone really... you know, for some conversation?

Still here, but dying under the weight of upcoming AP exams, unfortunately. I'll type something up and post it tonight, though (maybe. If I have time).

13 minutes ago, Exalted Dungeon Master said:

Still here, but dying under the weight of upcoming AP exams, unfortunately. I'll type something up and post it tonight, though (maybe. If I have time).

Sorry about your exams, but thank you. Anyway I can relieve some of your stress?

6 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Sorry about your exams, but thank you. Anyway I can relieve some of your stress?

Nah, I doubt it. I just have to make it through the next two weeks and I'll be good.

• 2 months later...

Not to revive a dying thread, but who's still following this thread? I had some ideas for how we might be able to resurrect or reincarnate this thread and its twin. You guys wanna help?

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

Well that's fantastic! I was thinking that we should probably start a new planning thread as the fact that we have four pages might stop new players from joining, after that we could maybe restart the actual game thread.

I had an idea for there to be one rule for joining the game: you have to follow both the game thread and the planning thread. If people accept the rule, then they'll get notifications when a new person posts; that'll let people not have to check the thread a dozen times a day for weeks to avoid getting behind during the slow periods, and it'll let them get alerted when people post.

That should help save interest and keep people updated with this thread not easily getting forgotten. I think that's why the Reckoners thread works so well, people follow the threads and so get notified when an update happens; I mean, they've stayed alive this long, Right?

What do you think?

That's probably a good idea. I've had both threads followed since the beginning along with apparently two others (you, I assume, and probably Silverblade). If you want to start a new thread, just tag me and I'll reply in it.