• Metacognition changed the title to AG3: Aftermath- When http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/58196-ag3-aftermath-when-hope-dies/Hope Dies
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, it's by far time we wrap this up. Honestly, I'm sorry it's taken so long! I could go on and on about reasons, but we all know it happens. 

Congrats to the Spiked, of course; not only because they deserve it, but because THE CURSE LIVES ON! :P Why won't anyone save Tyrian Falls from its fate? :D

They did an amazing job; especially after losing two Mistborn early. As I said before, I really thought they'd lost it after that, but they pulled it off. 

Seriously though, I make sure to balance these games as much as any GM can. So the fact that the Spiked have won every time should put those that won on a watch list at the very least! :) They did an amazing job. 

On top of that, we have our winners of the first AG Contest to applause as well! These people went above and beyond with their storytelling and I, personally, think it really showed itself. I was captivated by their stories (and many more than just theirs. We had a literal cornucopia of great characters!) and they really made the story- tragic as is turned out. 

But beyond that, I just want to thank everyone for being a part of it. I look forward to many great games with everyone and from what I've seen, we're off to a great start. :) 

Now, as usual, If anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get a hold of GammaWilsonMetacognition or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can.

You can also ask questions in our
Q&A Thread and get some hints and feedback about future games from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. 

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games!