16 personality test

manukos

On 23/1/2017 at 0:07 PM, A Budgie said:

That is a seriously weird test.
Personally, I find it amusing to take the ones that try to tell you what age you are, because they are always incorrect, sometimes by about 50 years.

i think that those are supposed to find your mental age or smt. i don't think that there is a way to guess your age by any other question than "how old are you" 
and yes i have the same turnout in those sort of tests:P 

• 2 months later...

I got INFJ, the Advocate. Definitely makes sense in the workplace. I help coordinate care and provide resources for elderly and disabled people so that they can be more independent. Plus I'm all about teamwork, but I will put my foot down and take control in the name of fairness, which I had to this past Friday actually, even though the client I was defending was downright mean and nasty. Lol

@Darkness Ascendant it was quite spot on for me , unlike some others that i've seen, i even checked some others to avoid falling for the zodiac scam (where everithing is intentionaly vague to suit everyone )

i continue to be impressed by the Ns that come up, since it is the theorising factor and we are sanderfans so it makes sense 

also it is strange how this thread hasnt died yet

11 hours ago, Manukos said:

@Darkness Ascendant it was quite spot on for me , unlike some others that i've seen, i even checked some others to avoid falling for the zodiac scam (where everithing is intentionaly vague to suit everyone )

i continue to be impressed by the Ns that come up, since it is the theorising factor and we are sanderfans so it makes sense 

also it is strange how this thread hasnt died yet

I look at it now and realise that I've changed a fair bit to fit with that alot more >>

• 5 months later...

For me, the only parts of these tests that skew accurate/repeatedly is the I/E section - I'm an extroverted introvert so I like people but they exhaust me, and I tend to run 75-80% introverted on any such test.  All of the rest of these I'm really close to the 50/50 line.  So basically, any variant that starts with the "I" I have tested as.

Some pieces of me it gets wrong, some it gets right. *shrugs*

I'm an INFJ. Took the test several times some time ago and always end up INFJ hah ... I loved finding that out because for me it was a relief to know and realize that my thought patterns and ways of taking in information are something that other people experience as well (even if INFJ's are supposed to be "the 1 %" or whatever).

I live with an ISTP guy. Conversations get really interesting when we try to understand each other's viewpoints :B

Edited by Penumbra

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, yeah, this post was on the second page, really old. However, I was bored today, so I took the test.

I am INFP, the Mediator. Except two years ago, I was ISFJ, the Defender. I find this...weird. I know I've changed quite a bit over the last, oh, probably six and a half years. But it still seems odd to me that I may have actually changed my basic personality type, even if only by two letters. 

Also, what is up with the flaky, barefoot avatar for INFP? She has butterflies circling her head, for crying out loud. I sometimes refer to myself as a hippie, and I have a child named River, but that image suggests a level of flakiness that I associate with people who are, well, flakier than I am. No aura reading or crystals here, though I'm totally cool with other people doing what makes them comfortable and happy. Especially since, according to that image, aura readers and crystal users are my people. :huh:

Edited by Anarkitty

14 hours ago, Anarkitty said:

Okay, yeah, this post was on the second page, really old. However, I was bored today, so I took the test.

I am INFP, the Mediator. Except two years ago, I was ISFJ, the Defender. I find this...weird. I know I've changed quite a bit over the last, oh, probably six and a half years. But it still seems odd to me that I may have actually changed my basic personality type, even if only by two letters. 

Also, what is up with the flaky, barefoot avatar for INFP? She has butterflies circling her head, for crying out loud. I sometimes refer to myself as a hippie, and I have a child named River, but that image suggests a level of flakiness that I associate with people who are, well, flakier than I am. No aura reading or crystals here, though I'm totally cool with other people doing what makes them comfortable and happy. Especially since, according to that image, aura readers and crystal users are my people. :huh:

Perhaps you hit your head really hard at some point in between and don't remember? ;)

7 hours ago, The Invested Beard said:

Perhaps you hit your head really hard at some point in between and don't remember? ;)

I'm rather clumsy, so I hit my head pretty hard quite regularly. :rolleyes: I think I just chilled a bit, though I'm sure I didn't chill enough for that image. :D

16 minutes ago, Anarkitty said:

I'm rather clumsy, so I hit my head pretty hard quite regularly. :rolleyes: I think I just chilled a bit, though I'm sure I didn't chill enough for that image. :D

I think we're all just waiting for @Kobold King's assessment of this strange turn of events.

17 minutes ago, The Invested Beard said:

I think we're all just waiting for @Kobold King's assessment of this strange turn of events.

When I mentioned he, he said that he hadn't noticed. But he also didn't notice when I lost more than 60 pounds. Observant, he is not--at least not about events in the household. He can probably tell you more about the average Doctor Who companion than about me. :P

7 minutes ago, Kobold King said:

Well I'm sorry a smartly dressed British alien hasn't shown up and shown me my mother's entire backstory through time travel yet. :P

He isn't a British alien, the TARDIS translation matrix uses the source English, which happens to have a British accent