16 personality test

manukos

16 hours ago, Deliiiiiightful said:

That places me a VERY introverted INFP but I feel like the questions were more skewed to ARE YOU AN INTROVERT/ARE YOU AN EXTROVERT rather than more complex questions. 

I took this test years ago, so I don't remember any oddities - but I probably wasn't paying attention anyway.

I've taken this test multilple times and gotten INTP and INTJ equal amounts. I tried answering in context of mentally stimulating conversation rather than standard social interaction for my most recent, and reached ENTP. I'd say INTP is me most often, with ENTP when I'm in a class discussion/political debate/MUN meeting, and INTJ in subjects like math/physics.

I got INFP-T/Mediator.

It seems fairly accurate, but I feel like I should take it again and see what I get....

Whelp, I took I took it two more times and both times I was still INFP-T. Though, I noticed I went from being mostly introverted to being near the middle, but definitely more introverted. My energy also started mostly intuitive, but that slowly changed. It's still mostly intuitive though. I don't get what tactics means, though. It was all mostly prospecting and grew bigger every time. Same with identity and turbulent.

Edited by StrikerEZ

The last time I took this test (two years ago) it labelled me as INTJ-T, with "Judging" barely winning over "Prospecting". Now I've apparently transitioned to INTP-T, though there's still a significant amount of "Judging" there.

I think the switch to P was caused by my being more prone to apathy in some areas of my life recently, leading to me being less oriented towards structure and organization in those areas. To be sure, I still prefer things to be orderly in theory. However, nowadays I feel that efforts towards greater order are mostly futile with regards to certain things (but certainly not all).

Edited by skaa

12 hours ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Well. I have the same personality as Batman. And Littlefinger. And Tywin Lannister. And Katniss Everdeen. And Professor Moriarty. And Gandalf. And Aaron Burr. 

Not sure if I should be proud of this. 

The names on that list are an excellent indication of how there are too few personality categories to the test.

13 hours ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Well. I have the same personality as Batman. And Littlefinger. And Tywin Lannister. And Katniss Everdeen. And Professor Moriarty. And Gandalf. And Aaron Burr. 

Not sure if I should be proud of this. 

of cource you should they are all awesome 

4 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

I've taken three or so if the tests that have been suggested to me on here. I got ENFP every time. Very strongly ENFP.:mellow:

... It doesn't really surprise me...^_^

gosh ! not you  too .

as i said in the last page with bleeder , enfps have a tendancy to spoil my fun ,
are you one of those who tell newcomers not to eat the cookies?

11 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:

Pssst. If you take this test as one of your characters, it gives you a great list of personality strengths and weaknesses. :ph34r:

And I'd imagine it's far more informative as a characterization exercise than this one. :P 

Edit: 

Result: Coffee maker

You're every white dad's reason to go into the kitchen, because they're probably misogynistic! 

large.jpg

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

@Flynn and @A Budgie yey even more emotinless people  architects i am not alone 

On 19/1/2017 at 11:47 PM, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

And I'd imagine it's far more informative as a characterization exercise than this one. :P 

Edit: 

large.jpg

i have thought of taking the test as acharacter , to view your understanding of him but i hevent considered it as a creation tool , brilliant

also i am a blender not sure what it means for me as a person apart from the fact that i make smoothies , which is not untrue but  i still havent found a reliable way to put spikes in smoothies