16 personality test

manukos

So I found this personality test online and I tried it along with some of my friends and family  and it was consistently and wearily accurate . Plus it was really fun, it only takes about 10 minutes , so feel free to give it a try 

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

it is based on the Jung personality test and it is even used by some companies to understand their workforce better . 

I am also interested  in seeing how menu of you will be N(intuitive) , it is normally only 30% but I suspect that for theorists it will be higher :P

P.S. I am INTJ  (Architect) if anyone cares

3 hours ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Wow. First time literally anyone understands how I feel. I got INTJ.

EDIT: Eyyyyyy @Manukos we're that 2 percent. 

eyyyyyy you are the first one i find 

edit: i was also astounded with how well it got me as well my brother 

btw even though analysts are supposed to be the minority, so far 100% purple .... nice

Edited by Manukos

35 minutes ago, bleeder said:

ENFP - Campaigner. Odd teal-ish color ftw!

ohhh Cam my old anticookie vest wearing nemesis 

why am i not surprised that you would be ENFP, just like everyone in my life who spoils my fun 

like my EX , my old roommate and even my quantum mechanics proffesor (i am not so sure about the last).:P

3 minutes ago, Manukos said:

ohhh Cam my old anticookie vest wearing nemesis 

why am i not surprised that you would be ENFP, just like everyone in my life who spoils my fun 

like my EX , my old roommate and even my quantum mechanics proffesor (i am not so sure about the last).:P

And Robert Downey Junior. Robin Williams. Russell Brand, Quentin Tarantino. Michael Scott from The Office. Wash from Firefly. :ph34r:

We're total fun-spoilers. Fight me, Manu<_<;):P

14 minutes ago, bleeder said:

And Robert Downey Junior . Robin Williams. Russell Brand, Quentin Tarantino. Michael Scott from The Office. Wash from Firefly. :ph34r:

We're total fun-spoilers. Fight me, Manu<_<;):P

This is a very difficult thing that youask of me 

i could make a case for Robert Downey Junior but i am not going to bash my favorite director nor Robin Williams

though i could make a claim for the architect's superiority (such as mentioning Nietzsche ,Christopher Nolan , Elon Musk, Litllefinger and  Walter White )but i won't because i am deprived of my sleep and i will get sloppy with my arguments plus there  is no reason to do it  .:P

have a nice year my rival B)

I got ENFP (campaigner), but I've taken this test twice before and both of those times I got INFP (mediator). I got pretty close to 50% on the extrovert/introvert scale, so I guess that means I'm an ambivert?

Edit: reading through the personality descriptions, I definitely identify more with INFP.

Edited by The Honor Spren

I am very tempted to just merge this thread into the original one floating back a page or two on the forum about Myers-Briggs.  :ph34r:

...it has a poll. 

OK, maybe it's further back than I thought it was. Bah. Carry on!

1 hour ago, The Honor Spren said:

I got ENFP (campaigner), but I've taken this test twice before and both of those times I got INFP (mediator). I got pretty close to 50% on the extrovert/introvert scale, so I guess that means I'm an ambivert?

Edit: reading through the personality descriptions, I definitely identify more with INFP.

INFP here! I got INTP a while ago but that didn't quite fit. INFP seems to, I'm still reading through....

I'm INFJ, which apparently makes up less then 1% of the population. Reading the description was so interesting, I felt like it described me perfectly, especially when it said humanitarian work is our calling (I'm going to qualify as a doctor this year). It's even listed as one of the career paths of a INFJ. Going to get everyone in my family to do this now! :D

Edited by PlanetReelo

Just now, Deliiiiiightful said:

How did you guys find work that makes you happy? It's literally my issue right now and it exactly what the website says and it's creepy!!

I don't have work that makes me happy right now. Just lots and lots of Minecraft. :P 

(Basically, I have the same issue, more or less.)

2 minutes ago, Slowswift said:

I don't have work that makes me happy right now. Just lots and lots of Minecraft. :P 

(Basically, I have the same issue, more or less.)

I just find when I don't like what I'm doing my brain slowly shuts down till I can barely force myself to keep doing it......arrgghhh

Eh.  My job is what pays the bills and keeps me flush with enough disposable income to do the things I actually love to do.  Writing, costuming, crafting - those are the things I actually want to do with my life.

5 minutes ago, Deliiiiiightful said:

I just find when I don't like what I'm doing my brain slowly shuts down till I can barely force myself to keep doing it......arrgghhh

Yuppp.

4 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

Eh.  My job is what pays the bills and keeps me flush with enough disposable income to do the things I actually love to do.  Writing, costuming, crafting - those are the things I actually want to do with my life.

Makes sense.