Adolinart commission

bdoble97

Once again. I had the amazing artist venamis do a character commission. This time of thw character Adolin  Kholin.  I chose the actor Charlie Hunnam for the face template pleas let me k ow what you guys think. I personally absolutely love the detial in the shradblade.   For some reason I am having issues putting these up on the gallery page. 

small2.jpg

small1.jpg

39 minutes ago, bdoble97 said:

@maxal let me know what you think

I love the Shardplate version and the clothes depiction are awesome, but his face is off to me. Too square and his hair do not come across as messy/unruly enough. Adolin is also all grins and smiles, the arrogant self-satisfied starring pose he has does not quite fit his book description. Adolin comes across as a slightly naive youth ready to impulsively flare up in anger when his loved ones are threatened. In this picture, he conveys a much different personality. He looks older too.

But hey, great work still. I am unbelievably picky when it comes to Adolin art. It is very hard to find one I actually completely like.

8 minutes ago, maxal said:

I love the Shardplate version and the clothes depiction are awesome, but his face is off to me. Too square and his hair do not come across as messy/unruly enough. Adolin is also all grins and smiles, the arrogant self-satisfied starring pose he has does not quite fit his book description. Adolin comes across as a slightly naive youth ready to impulsively flare up in anger when his loved ones are threatened. In this picture, he conveys a much different personality. He looks older too.

But hey, great work still. I am unbelievably picky when it comes to Adolin art. It is very hard to find one I actually completely like.

Hahah well at least you like the shardplate. The artist says he would like to do a bad guy nexts. What you think I want him to do a Parshindie warform 

• Chaos locked this topic