Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

4 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

The internet is such a strange place. :mellow: 

An alien realm full of ideas given physical form, where the rules of society don't apply. Where you can sink into the very ground you stand on, where thoughts and emotions are weaponized, where everything you want to change doesn't want to change at all...

...holy storms, the Internet is Shadesmar. :blink:

4 minutes ago, Exalted Dungeon Master said:

An alien realm full of ideas given physical form, where the rules of society don't apply. Where you can sink into the very ground you stand on, where thoughts and emotions are weaponized, where everything you want to change doesn't want to change at all...

...holy storms, the Internet is Shadesmar. :blink:

This would explain a lot. :mellow: 

On a somewhat related note, I'm reading more of AU, and I kind of want to meme Edgedancer. :ph34r: 

1 minute ago, Erunion said:

@LeftVash - Canada isn't that far away, is it? Plus, Canada is a great place to visit! Although, if it's too far then, well.... 

5956374+_a4daeef9fe1df51f31f10398052e209

It depends on the route, but the quickest way for me to get to the Canadian border by car would take about 8 hours I think. I live in Ohio, kind of the middle ish of the country, so not a quick trip. Ah well, lots of fish in the pond. Just not in rural ohio.....blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

2 hours ago, Shqueeves said:

Is this a good or a bad?

It is what it is.  (Might not be all bad.  The ponified folks were prominent enough for a while that the Shard picked up a reputation for being "that Sanderson fansite where everyone is super into MLP for some reason.  It kind of weirded some people out.)

2 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

The Last of the Ponies. :o

The end of an era!

2 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

And she's a unicorn! :o

....uh-oh.

2 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Where does one become ponified?:ph34r:

The site that @Nashan'Elin linked is the one that I've always used.

22 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

It is what it is.  (Might not be all bad.  The ponified folks were prominent enough for a while that the Shard picked up a reputation for being "that Sanderson fansite where everyone is super into MLP for some reason.  It kind of weirded some people out.)

I was there. Can confirm. It was a little crazy for a while.