I’m always game for RPing (at my own pace) and getting on writing some of my characters who survived :)  

I think we would need  almost 100% interest from key players to revitalize the old threads but a sequel would definitely be fun.  

11 minutes ago, Voidus said:

We would mostly need Twi and Kobold if the old threads were going to go anywhere.

The problem there is that Twi leaving is the main reason that we became inactive in the first place. I've checked around a little bit, and none of Twi's regular haunts have been visited lately that I know of.

How would we work around that?

Edited by Weirdpersonx

Well she last visited only 10 days ago so she's still technically around. Just hasn't posted anything anywhere in a while. :(

But I have a few ideas.

Known ways to summon the members of the Reckoners RP:
Create ponified pictures of Epics
Make obscure reckoners RP references.
Memes
Be an actual cannibal named Shia Labeouf
Use the elements of Harmony Insanity.

4 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Well she last visited only 10 days ago so she's still technically around. Just hasn't posted anything anywhere in a while. :(

But I have a few ideas.

Memes

You forgot the most important element: PUGS!

2 hours ago, Weirdpersonx said:

The problem there is that Twi leaving is the main reason that we became inactive in the first place. I've checked around a little bit, and none of Twi's regular haunts have been visited lately that I know of.

How would we work around that?

Eh, the decline had started long before Twi pulled out. And even with her and Kobold coming back, there'd be a good amount of posts unmanned. So actually taking the old threads up again sounds... unlikely.

1 hour ago, Voidus said:

But I have a few ideas.

Memes

...it's a shame I already spend the killing Nighthound option. Still, there's a bunch of ATTD members left that we could off in a ritualistic sacrifice. :P

4 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

Eh, the decline had started long before Twi pulled out. And even with her and Kobold coming back, there'd be a good amount of posts unmanned. So actually taking the old threads up again sounds... unlikely.

...it's a shame I already spend the killing Nighthound option. Still, there's a bunch of ATTD members left that we could off in a ritualistic sacrifice. :P

Offer to let everyone punch Nihhthounds corpse?

3 hours ago, Voidus said:

Offer to let everyone punch Nihhthounds corpse?

That sounds like a holy pilgrimage site, if I've ever heard one. :P

On another note, I've messaged Twi and she said that she’s fairly bussy with work, so she doesn’t know how much time she'd be able to devote to this.

I’d say sequel threads for interested people would be the way to go then, starting with a relatively clean slate and going from there.  

We have a whole world of epics and I at least have a good working knowledge of Canadian cities :ph34r:

On 2018-06-12 at 4:10 PM, Comatose said:

I’d say sequel threads for interested people would be the way to go then, starting with a relatively clean slate and going from there.  

We have a whole world of epics and I at least have a good working knowledge of Canadian cities :ph34r:

CANUCKS UNITE

Edit: All this talk of a reboot has got me thinking of epics... May I present: Silhouette!

primary ability: Illusions. Silhouette can create shadowy images that appear to have substance. They are easily identified due to silhouette only being able to make grey illusions, but at night they are often hard to see. Silhouette can use these as though they were real, physical manifestations of his will.

Secondary ability: Shadowmelding. Silhouette can briefly turn into shadow, and though he can move in this state, he cannot control his actions. Instead, he must picture where his shadow will go and it’s actuons before entering the form, where those instructions cannot be changed until completed.

Background: Silhouette, AKA Jack Hallen, was a law student who enjoyed boxing all through high school, and kept at it through university. His father ran a small auto shop, and lost an enormous lawsuit to the richest man in town over the hallens right to their land. They were kicked off the property, and all of the family members began to work shifts to put the smartest of them, jack, through school. He was a fairly standard student, above average in sports and school, but nothing about him really raised eyebrows except his determination. He went to law school to try to make the world a better place, to fight against those who took advantage of the hardworking men and women of the world like his father. After becoming an epic, his values became warped, and he began going after people not for their deeds, but simply because they had money. He would shadowmeld his way into their homes, then beat them to death with his fists. He takes a perverse pleasure in killing those with money, and will sometimes elevate those in poverty to high status before killing them for it. 

Hopefully we can get a few new epics going for one last run at Reckoners RP!

Edited by Bladestorm

Magmaw
Primary ability: Manipulate molten rock (Can move, maintain temperature or rapidly cool it)
Secondary ability: Able to transmute his own body or anything inside of it into lava.
Passive ability: Immune to any damage as a result of heat.

MO: Eats copious amounts of food then throws up lava which he keeps handy for offensive or defensive purposes.

Background: TBD

3 hours ago, Voidus said:

Magmaw
Primary ability: Manipulate molten rock (Can move, maintain temperature or rapidly cool it)
Secondary ability: Able to transmute his own body or anything inside of it into lava.

MO: Eats copious amounts of food then throws up lava which he keeps handy for offensive or defensive purposes.

Sounds like a fun dinner date

5 hours ago, Voidus said:

Magmaw

So when he cools down his stomach lava, does it turn back into whatever he ate or does it stay rock? Because the ability to create stone structures pretty much at will sounds like a nifty side effect. Almost as nifty as that pun name. :P 

6 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

So when he cools down his stomach lava, does it turn back into whatever he ate or does it stay rock? Because the ability to create stone structures pretty much at will sounds like a nifty side effect. Almost as nifty as that pun name. :P 

Now I’m just picturing a heat resistant epic encased in lava emerging as it turns back into tofu.

8 hours ago, Bladestorm said:

Now I’m just picturing a heat resistant epic encased in lava emerging as it turns back into tofu.

But then it turns out that it was all part of Magmaw's brilliant plan, as tofu was the Epic's weakness all along.

23 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

Either, when he just cools it down it stays as rock but is then outside of his control (Unless he eats it again) but he can just release the transformation and turn it back into whatever it was before.
(I cannot express how happy it makes me to be able to do this again :D)